First Agreement

2015 Version

"I-I can't do this-s Wat-taru..." The patient croaked out as she gripped her husband's hand even tighter making the black-haired squeaked out in pain. She had a very tight grip and his hand was visibly turning white than it's usual light tan color. "Don't worry everything is going to be alright," He smiled weakly as he took a deep breath when she gave out a ear-piercing scream and the gripp was painfully tight.

"DON'T TELL A PREGNANT WOMAN THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT! DOCTOR I THINK THE BABY IS COMING OUT!" She screamed again but this time weaker and she grunted while the doctors and the nurses did their job. After minutes had passed by, another scream was let out, an infant's scream and it faded when the mother cooed her baby.

The husband was now talking to the people in charge for any uncertainties and so far the baby was weaker than the usual infants. The husband just nodded his head, he knew that this type of problem would happened since his wife was slightly malnourished and had a certain gene that runs in her family that one of the babies' would inherit the lack of presence.

But he didn't care, he loved both his wife and child.

When he entered the room and closed the door, he looked at the bed and felt the corner of his lips curled up into a gentle but loving smile. The blue-haired was cradling her baby protectively and both let out small snores that made the man chuckle under his breath.

He was currently sitting on the chair and looked at hem with genuine happiness that was tingling his whole being. After nine months, the wait was worth it for the couple.

He quietly reached out and caressed his son's cheek. The baby let out a small but an adorable noise.

"Welcome home Tetsuya..."

"TETSU!" The older man yelled as he tried to chase after his son, it has been seven years and the young blue-haired just recently started school for the past four months now. Now, the family were invited to a close friend's dinner party, it has been about two years since they last saw each other and the couple couldn't wait to see their friends.

"Yes!" The father yelled out in triumph as he scooped his son and nuzzled his neck with his nose that made the child giggle uncontrollably. "Papa stahp it! pwease thap it." The blunet wheezed out as he tried to escaped from his father's grasp but he failed terribly.

"WATARU! TETSU-CHAN! GET CHANGE NOW! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR THIS EVENT!" The wife bellowed somewhere in their house and both males looked at each other before they quickly scurried off to get dressed since they were both in their undergarments.

"Wataru and Miyuki how are you two love birds?" A lady in a stunning white dress said as she gave the couple a welcoming hug. "Shiori looking lovely as always." The other lady complemented that made the redhead chuckle, a bit flattered by the comment.

"So do you...AND look how Tetsuya has grown, hello there." The redhead waved at the slightly scared child. Few years ago, it took the redhead to get used to another person who had the same situation like her closest friend.

But nevertheless after a month or two of being around with the child. She was now an expert at sensing other persons and other persons meaning she can notice and talk to the child without screaming like there was a ghost in the house.

"Hello..." Was the child's gentle reply. The woman cooed at his cuteness as she grabbed something from her pocket and gave it to the boy.

The boy took it with a grateful thank you and unwrapped the box to show a pocketbook that was entitled 'Promising Philomae'. "Oh that's a good book, I've read that before and it was the weirdest romance book I have ever read." A deep voice said behind the redhead lady and the Kuroko family looked behind her to see a redhead man in a fancy suit.

"Oh hush, Tetsuya do you like it?" The wife of the redhead said. "I like it Akashi-san, thank you." He said politely.

The redhead smiled as she gestured her guest to come to the dinner room. "Oh and Reo!" The woman's voice echoed and came from the another was a teenager. "Yes?" He asked as he bowed to the guest when he saw them respectfully.

"Could you please call Sei that dinner will be here in any minute now. " And quietly in the background the blunet woman asked her son if he wanted to meet their friend's child. "Reo, could you take Tetsuya with you as well?" The young raven-haired nodded his head as he gestured the other boy to follow him.

"My name's Mibuchi Reo." The teenager introduced and Kuroko quietly said, "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." Mibuchi nodded as they walked for abit until they were in front a large door.

"How about I stay here and you go tell Akashi that dinner is ready." Mibuchi suggested and like the naive little boy he was, Kuroko nodded his head as he entered the room. Mibuchi was now leaning on the wall that was across from the door as he patiently waited for the two children.

He only suggested it because he was a bit scared of the child. Although he was only five, the child was a small bundle of evilness.

"Hello?" Kuroko whispered as he entered the room. It was dimly lit but he didn't mind as he jumped back when he heard a loud angry scream, "GET OUT!"

"But-" "I say get out Reo!"

"But I'm not Mibuchi-kun..." He trailed off as he took a step back when he heard loud shuffling noises and came showing a young boy with a drawing book in hand and a red pair of scissors in the other.

"Who are you?" he said grumpily. Kuroko shivered but spoke anyway, "My name's Kuroko Tetsuya."

That made the child brighten up a bit, A new friend?

"You're mine."