Second Commandment

Three years.

For the past three years, The pale man never realized how long he was away until Ogiwara and the other butlers surprised him with a party of his staying. As usual he wasn't much surprised but held a happy twinkle in his sky blue orbs and his face blank as always.

"Kuroko. . ." "Kuroko. . . " Two identical twin butlers whined as they popped their heads by the door in unison. They looked around to see Ogiwara and Alex playing chess but so far no blunet butler.

"Have you seen Kuroko?" Both brunets whined again before their heads disappeared by the door and footsteps echo in the halls of the American mansion. The blonde women looked at the ginger with a raised eyebrow but he only raised his arms in defense as he shook his head no.

"Kuroko! Kuroko!" The twins' voices echoed through the halls before the heard a barking sound. Both of them looked at each other before they ran as they followed the sound of the pale man's puppy.

"Nigou!" They shouted as they burst through the door. They eyed the little black and white puppy before they scanned the room once more.

"Shota, I'm getting tired of chasing after Kuroko" The younger twin grumbled, his face colliding with the soft white pillow of their bed. The said twin nodded in agreement before their door creaked open.

The older brunet shook his brother to sat up as the door opened wider slowly revealing the butler they've been searching for. He walked in the room with Nigou wrapped around his arms, just in front of his chest.

He didn't change much, his eyes were still a pale blue and his teal hair gone shorter and looked more of a professional model would have, his skin as always pale and flawless similar to his face. He wore a simple white short-sleeved polo and blank jeans with his black sneakers.

"KUROKO!" The twins yelled as they jumped off the bed and ran towards him for a hug, ever since they've met. The twins felt like the blunet was like an older brother they never have much to the older twin's protest that he was awfully offended by his brother.

The twins hugged each other instead of the pale man. They pulled away and scanned their room to see Kuroko sitting quietly on their bed with Nigou snuggling on his lap, contented and felt sleepy as it closed its eyes and snuggled for the body heat of it's owner.

"Meanie~" The Sasaki twins grumbled as they both stomped their feet and crossed their arms over their chest in unison but the blunet didn't noticed their childish behaviors at all as he combed the Siberian husky's fur just above it's stomach.

"Kuroko" Ogiwara called out as he went inside the twins' room as well. The said man looked up with his big sky blue eyes before removing Nigou from his lap, finally noticing that the brunet butlers were doing Aikado with each other ignoring the older man's gaze.

"Yes Ogiwara-kun?" He said as he stood in front of him. He felt slight envy because the ginger was taller than him probably about four inches or so, at least he was taller than the Sasaki twins as they stood two inches lower than him.

But he wouldn't show that certain emotion towards people who have gifted heights.

"Lady Alex has something to tell you" He said as he gestured him to follow him to the library where the blonde was waiting for them. Kuroko nodded before closing the door behind him and followed his childhood friend to the other side of the mansion.

Alex looked up with a soft smile as she gestured Kuroko to sit at the chair that the Ginger sat minites ago whwn thwy played chess a while back. "Don't get mad Tetsuya alright?" The blonde smiled worriedly as she reached out to grabbed his hand.