Tenth Commandment

The blunet could only just stared at him, his pale blue eyes shining in embarrassment and in flattery? He wasn't sure but seeing the redhead said something as bold and firm in front of the public was something that he was least expecting.

But sadly it wasn't enough to convince him.

Saying something boldly in public wasn't enough to make him realize that he really meant it when he spoke loudly of it.

He always thought that Akashi moved on from their problem and found someone better, someone who was more obedient and handsome than him. But he thought wrong as he heard the humorless laughter of the black-haired behind her small podium.

He didn't listened what she was saying but he knew one thing that the redhead was glaring daggers at Kurosaki. In between her lines, there was another meaning that made his former act so possessive about him.

Just like three years ago.

He knew he was possessive but not that possessive. Akashi gave the hostess another hateful glare before returning back to his seat and sighed in slight defeat.

By the simple action, Kuroko shook his head as he was brought back into reality once more. "Are you alright?" He knew he didn't need to asked him but he couldn't help himself somehow.

Akashi gave a blank stare while nodding his head and eventually smile at the blunet. "I'm alright now Tetsuya, enjoy the cake." When the words left his lips he grabbed his untouched fork and began cutting the shortcake and bit the small piece when it reached his pink lips.

The blunet nodded his head as he looked down to see the infamous desert of Grace, it looked like it was made by simple perfection. The vanilla shortcake has two small silver streams of angel wings; one at the top and the other bottom sides with frosted looking doves forming at least three crosses at the middle of the wings with a vanilla covered glaze at the top.

And surprisingly it had black sprinkles on the top of the glaze. It was simple lovely to look at and appetizing to eat.

As Kuroko cut his cake he was surprised to see the color  inside the cake in a golden yellow that appeared to be like a sponge with white lines dividing it in three parts. He gingerly cut a small portion of the cake and brought it to his think pale lips and bit into the desert.

He involuntarily let out a pleasurable moan that made Akashi snapped up to stared at him, helding back the pools of lust that soon to be flooding on his mismatched orbs. When the blunet what he had down he looked away with a nice shade of pink covering his cheeks.

"Delicious?" The redhead asked with a teasing smile. "Scrumptious." The blunet corrected shyly as he went back eating his shortcake.

It was basically the solid version of his beloved vanilla milkshake. The name was perfect for it, heavenly and did a huge favour for the customer to enjoy the likable desert; no wonder it was popular.

The twins couldn't help but snickered to themselves when they read something in their mistress's phone. The gingrt and the blonde woman just simply ignored them as they continue to eat their lunch.

The restaurant's food was extremely delicious and Alex wonder why she haven't noticed this place before. "Um excuse could you call that lady over there to come her for moment?" The american woman asked when a black-haired waiter pass by their table while carrying a tray of drinks expertly.

The one of the twins looked up and was left with his mouth hanging. "Yashida!" The said man turned his head when his named was call.

He looked to see who was calling him but no one caught his attention quickly so he went back placing the drinks and bowed in excused as he left the table that was a few feet away from where the twins were. The younger nudged his brother and whispered hastily in his ears.