Thirteenth Commandment

The blunet struggled a bit on putting on his seatbelt but after sometime he silently puffed his cheeks out and jabbed the leather material on. Somehow that actually worked and he was now fasten on his seat.

He could only simply blinked at the small square metal object before shuffling a bit on his seat. Looking outside of the window was the large international airport in front of him.

A sigh slipped past his lips, It was a good thing he spent the whole afternoon with his family. The ladies on the house were probably crying at him because of their favorite boy going away again and his so called son in school wondering when his father would come back.

That made him tensed for a second.

When will he come back actually?

He bit his lip, he promised to see each other again in the near future but when he had dinner last night with the redhead including the people he was with of course. He was hoping it wouldn't be long.

"Please fasten your seat belts and turn off or put your mobile devices on silent mode as we are about to take off in about 3 minutes." The voice of the co-pilot said and in cue came the flight attendants to do their usual routines.

Kuroko shifted again as he clutched his side of the chair. The ginger finally took off his earphones and hid his phone not before placing it on airplane mode.

He looked at his childhood friend in slight worry. After that so called stunt that the redhead CEO pulled, Kuroko couldn't helped but feel giddy.

"You're shaking... " He trailed off as he placed his hand on the blunet's shoulder. By the touch of his shoulder he was somewhat calmed down but he was still tensed on the very idea on his mind.

"I'm fine." He said firmly while releasing his vise-like grip on the chair's handle. Ogiwara nodded as his eyes met the green orbs of the american who was staring back at his at the other side of the airplane.

She gave off a wave and a wink before looking back at the flight attendant who was very curvaceous. The ginger shook his head but didn't bother commenting on the wondering eyes of his mistress.

When they finally took off, it was the same time that Kuroko fell asleep. His head resting on his childhood friend's shoulder.

"Akashi-nee!" The black-haired whined through the small hole in the mansion's door. It has been about nine months since the blunet has left once again in Japan and it was also the same time that the redhead's new orphanage will open.

Akashi was told that Kurosaki has been standing for the whole afternoon, in her simple white v-neck shirt, a pair of blue skinny jeans and light grey sneakers. It was her day-off and she used her free time to visit the older man who she hasn't seen over four months.

she scratched her untamed locks before glaring at the peephole. "Let me in Hen." referring to the head butler.

Mibuchi just sighed at looked at his master with the slightest of annoyance boiling through his veins. He never like that woman, she was emotionally crazy in his opinion.

Weren't all women are?

"Let her in." The redhead said quietly but firmly. The black-haired nodded as he went out of the room. Akashi glanced back at the small monitor, the hostess in some sort of sacrifing positon against the doors with the way her body and limbs were dangling lowly.

The redhead pinched the bridge of his nose. 'That woman...' He couldn't actually insult her because of two things.

1. She has emotional issues and 2. She always bring a pair of scissors and a razor.