Seventh Commandment

"Get that monster away from me! I said get it away that you don't understand?!" Kagami roared with a cracked at the end of his deep tone as he continued to stand on the now messy dinner table. Alex sighed but nevertheless gestured for the blunet to take Nigou away.

Somehow the husky jumped on the redhead butler's lap when he was calling Kuroko out. The innocent puppy didn't know why he was taken away, he turned his head to looked at the scared redhead.

Nigou sulked. Clearly not pleased that someone doesn't want a puppy nuzzle from the husky.

"He's gone now Kagami. You can take your seat now." The ginger said as he walked back inside with the blunet who had a small frown on his thin lips. "I'm sorry Kagami-kun. Nigou really likes new people coming over." Kuroko apologized as he stared at the said man with amused glint in his eyes.

Kagami narrowed his eyes at the pale man but didn't say anything as he slowly descend from his previous place. It was utter surprise that the table can outstand the heavy weight of the butler.

"It's alright." 'Of course it wasn't! The beast almost bit me!' He wanted to added but refrained from doing so. "So who owns the mon-I mean puppy." He cleared his throat when he almost offended the unpresented husky.

"Well it's Kuroko's pup but everyone treats it as their own. It's a adorable little thing." The younger twin chirped. "Where did you found it?" The older Akashi asked, a bit curious since it was obvious that the puppy wasn't brought from a pet store.

"Shige and Kuroko found him when they went on their little date about two months ago." The older brunet twin said with a knowing smirk tugged on his lips. "Date? Are you two by any chance dating?" Kagami asked making everyone silent for a moment.

Kuroko had a blank stare set on the redhead but never deny or admit anything. When he was about to answer the blonde cleared her throat getting everyone's attention.

"Why don't Kaito and I head out because we have some business to talk about. Um so yeah." She gestured the older redhead to follow. He was hesitant but obliged anyway as he walked with the blonde not before giving the twins a warning look.

They gave her both identical innocent grins on their faces. The american woman gave the ginger and the blunet a knowing look before giving Kagami a flying kiss as she went off with the older Akashi.

"So Kuroko, how you've been?" Kagami was the first to say after silence enveloped them once the two older people left. "I've been better." He replied shortly.

"Oh." The redhead bit his lip not too gently. It was a bit hard to make a conversation when you have no clue after not talking for a long period time.

"So Kagami why are you afraid of Nigou?" Both twins said in unison as they wiggled their eyebrows at the redhead who was the only one at the other side of the table with Kuroko sitting at the bottom chair and Ogiwara and the twins seating across from Kagami. "Just got a bad history with dogs." He said, indicating that the topic of his life was over.

The twins pouted but spoke no more to press the little information they now have. "I should take a bath now since Nigou and I have been running laps at the whole city for about five hours now." Kuroko suddenly said as he walked out leaving Kagami to the blonde's servants.

"Five hours? Was he joking?" He asked with his bushy eyebrows raising. "Kuroko doesn't joke about that. He does it every morning with Nigou. Why?" Ogiwara asked at the end.

"Um...Three years ago when he was still working for Akashi-sama he would be the first to drop to the ground but now I can see he's improving." Kagami said with admiration. So this was what the result for not seeing the blunet for so long.