"No," Sam put an arm around Jessica "No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her,"

"Okay. Um John hasn't been home in a few days," I stated

"So he's working overtime on a Miller Time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam told Dean.

"Dad's on a hunting trip. And he hasn't been home in a few days," Dean said

Sam finally took heed of the message "Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside," he lead us outside and looked behind him to make sure Jess wasn't listening in "I mean, come on. You can't just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you,"

"You're not hearing us, Sammy. Dad's missing. I need you to help us find him,"

"You remember the poltergeist in Amherst? Or the Devil's Gates in Clifton?"

I could only show a puzzled look as it was before I ever became a part of the Winchester pack.

"He was missing then, too. He's always missing, and he's always fine,"

I looked at Dean as he stopped walking.

"Not for this long. Now, are you gonna come with us or not?" Dean asked

"I'm not," Sam said

"Why not?"

"I swore I was done hunting. For good,"

"Come on. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't that bad,"

"Yeah? When I told Dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me a .45,"

"Well, what was he supposed to do?" we had stopped at the door that would lead us outside.

"I was nine years old! He was supposed to say, don't be afraid of the dark,"

"Don't be afraid of the dark? Are you kidding me? Of course, you should be afraid of the dark. You know what's out there,"

"Yeah, I know, but still. The way we grew up, after Mom was killed, and Dad's obsession to find the thing that killed her."

I felt awkward and looked outside, wishing that I had stayed inside the Impala instead of following Dean on this

"But we still haven't found the damn thing. So we kill everything we can find,"

I flinched and felt Dean's hand give my shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"We save a lot of people doing it, too," we exited the door and I ran for the Impala in excitement as I breathed in the night air and felt the nightly breeze.

Sam and Dean were a bit slower. "I was just going to college. It was Dad who said if I was gonna go I should stay gone. And that's what I'm doing,"

"Yeah, well, Dad's in real trouble right now. If he's not dead already. I can feel it," Dean argued.

Sam went silent so I just went towards the trunk of the Impala. "I can't do this alone,"

"Yes, you can. You've got her," Sam realized I was still there "Who are you?"

"I'm Selina Luna..."

"Winchester," Dean finished "She's our adopted sister. Dad took her in a little after you left,"

"And it wasn't to replace you." I inputted "Dean would never stop talking about his little brother," I smirked when I saw Sam let out a sigh

"What was he hunting?" Sam asked

Dean smirked as well as he looked through the trunk "Alright, let's see, where the hell did I put that thing?"

"So when Dad left, why didn't you go with him?"

I leaned against the Impala once more as I crossed my arms.

"We were working our own gig. This, uh, voodoo thing, down in New Orleans," Dean explained causing me to shiver as I remembered the hunt, it was not fun. But then again most cases involving witches never was.

"Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself?"

Dean looked up "I'm twenty-six, dude. And she's 16," He looked back through the trunk as I poked him with the papers that he was looking for, he yet again tousled my hair. "So Dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California. About a month ago, this guy. They found his car, but he vanished. Completely MIA,"

I handed Sam the article about the 'Centennial Highway Disappearance' showing a picture of Andrew Carey.

"So maybe he was kidnapped," Sam claimed

"Yeah. Well, here's another one in April," I began to toss him papers as I listed the dates "Another one in December '04, '03, '98, '92, ten of them over the past twenty years,"

Dean picked up the pile and put them back into the folder before putting it back into the Impala "All men, all the same, five-mile stretch of road. It started happening more and more, so Dad went to dig around. That was about three weeks ago. We hadn't heard from him since, which is bad enough," he grabbed a tape recorder from the bag he had pulled out "Then I got this voicemail yesterday,"

"Dean... something big is starting to happen... I need to try and figure out what's going on. It may... Be very careful, Dean. We're all in danger, keep an eye on Selina,"

"You know there's EVP on that?" Sam noted

Dean smiled in approval "Not bad, Sammy. Kinda like riding a bike, isn't it? Alright. I slowed the message down..."

I cleared my throat

"Selina slowed the message down and ran it through a gold wave, took out the hiss, and this is what she got,"

"I can never go home..." each time I heard it I always got goosebumps.

"You know, in almost two years I've never bothered you, never asked you for a thing,"

"I can't" Sam turned back for his apartment

"You know. Dean's never stopped talking about you. Each time he does I couldn't help but think 'I can't wait to meet him'. I understand you might not think of me as your little sister, but with all of the stories Dean's told me, I'm glad to call you my older brother," I told him and turned towards the Impala to leave. We had just opened the doors when Sam finally burst in

"Alright. I'll go. I'll help you find him. But I have to get back first thing Monday. Just wait here," Sam told us.

"What's the first thing on Monday?" Dean asked

"I have this... I have an interview,"

"What, a job interview? Skip it,"

"It's a law school interview, and it's my whole future on a plate,"

"Law school?" Dean smirked as if it were a joke

"So we got a deal or not?"