Pilot

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty,"

I felt a hit on my shoulder as I woke up.

"Wake up,"

"I'm up," I muttered as I sat up and stretched. I looked over and looked at my brother "Where are we?"

"Heading to Stanford," he answered as he kept his eyes on the road, he looked over when I didn't answer him back "What is it?"

"What if he doesn't..."

"Selina, he'll come back it's in his blood,"

"That's not what I'm worried about. What if he doesn't like me,"

"How can he not!" he tousled my hair.

"Dean!" I took his hands away "Pay attention to the road,"

***

"Do you want to stay here or..." Dean started as we pulled up an apartment

"Someone's got to make sure you don't get your butt kicked," I exited the Impala as we went towards Sam's apartment. I saw Dean open the window and head inside. I followed but felt uneasy that we were sneaking in, I mean couldn't we have just knocked on the door and say "Hi, Sammy," I was too much in thought that I didn't realize Sam had entered the room and was attacking Dean. I made a move to defend, but I saw Dean motion that he had it under control. Which he did once he slammed Sam on the ground.

"Whoa, easy, tiger," Dean said

"Dean?" Sam asked

I rolled my eyes as Dean's only reply was to laugh

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"That's 'cause you're out of practice,"

I laughed when I saw Sam pull Dean to the floor and switch the positions.

"Or not," Dean muttered

Sam turned and took notice of me and I couldn't help but feel the need to hide

"Get off of me," Dean huffed

Sam seemed to exit his trance "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I was looking for a beer,"

Sam saw right through the plow and repeated the question "What the hell are you doing here?" he looked over at me "And who's she?"

"Okay. All right. We gotta talk,"

"Uh, the phone?"

"If he'd a called, would you have picked up?" I asked him and faced the floor when both of the boys looked at me but turned to look up as a girl entered the room.

"Sam?" the blonde asked

"Jess. Hey. Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica," Sam introduced

I walked up to be next to Dean as he looked her up and down

"Wait, your brother Dean?" Jess looked over at me "You never mentioned a sister..."

"Adopted," I inputted.

"Oh, I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you. You are completely out of my brother's league," Dean said

I elbowed Dean in the gut, so he would shut up.

"Just let me put something on," Jess turned to leave but Dean stopped her.

"No, no, no, I wouldn't dream of it. Seriously," Dean said

I elbowed him again and glared back at him as he glared at me and motioned toward Sam as he finally got back on track.

"Anyway, I gotta borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business. But, uh, nice meeting you,"