confrontation

After explaining her dream to Eric, he comforted her and wiped her tears away.

She never cried that hard before. He didn't know what to say.

They sat in silence for two hours, until she spoke up.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I don't know where these dreams are coming from." He nodded and hugged her tightly, kissing her passionately. "Don't apologize. It's alright."

He let go of her and she immediately went back in for another kiss. With her being pregnant, her sex drive was high and she always wanted it. He was happy to give it to her.

"I have to run, babe. Practice starts in two hours and I want get some extra work in. Are you gonna be okay?" Gia stood up and rubbed her stomach slowly with a smile.

"I'm just gonna get some rest. Your baby is draining my energy. I'll be right here when you get back." Eric placed his hands over hers and smiled at her lovingly. She let out a soft laugh after he kissed her forehead.

"You're so good to me. I love you. Have a good afternoon, baby." They looked into each others eyes for a couple of seconds and smiled before sharing a brief kiss.

"I love you, too. Stay off of your feet." After he finally left, she picked up her phone and sent a text to Anthony before she could stop herself.

Anthony: I'm on my way.

Gia sat her phone down before getting herself something to drink.

She knew Eric wouldn't be happy, but she knew she had to talk to him.

Ten minutes after receiving the message from Anthony, the doorbell went off.

She was extremely nervous and truly had no reason to be.

"Have a seat, Ant. Are you thirsty?" He shook his head and sat down across from her.

They stared at each other in silence with slight frowns as the memories started coming back.

"I have something to ask you. Is that okay?" She nodded and wiped her hands on her pants nervously.

"Do you actually love Eric or are you only with him to get over us?" He watched her closely, noticing her obviously angry face.

"Gia, what's wrong? Don't tell me you're mad at me." She rolled her eyes and picked up her glass of water, only to sit it back down.

"I feel like I'm betraying Eric. This is really wrong." She looked over at him and he immediately jumped up to comfort her.

"Look, Gia. We still love each other. That's obvious. Just stop fighting it. I tried to, but I couldn't get you off of my mind." Anthony shook his head and smiled as she tried to fight her smile.

"I know you still love me. I can't believe I did that to you. I lost you, my family was disappointed in me, and everyone looked at me like the monster I am. I'm sorry."

They stayed silent, staring at each other for a few seconds.

Gia sighed and stood up before walking over to the kitchen. She went to a drawer and pulled out a small photo album.

"I kept this. I just want you to know how much you meant to me. You really broke my heart, but I forgave you. It took some time. I really wanted to physically hurt you." He nodded and continued to flip through the photo album with a faint smile.

"The first day of our unofficial honeymoon. That trip was amazing. The things we did in that house." She shook her head with a small smile and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Shouldn't you be at practice?" He shook his head and kept flipping through with a love-filled gaze.

"I don't have to go in yet. I have another hour or so. I know Eric's out there." He glanced at her and smirked before looking back down.

"Anthony, you're so annoying." He laughed, making the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

"I missed your voice, Gia. I miss you so much." He closed the book and stood up. He stepped in front of her and grabbed her hands with his eyes closed.

Gia looked up at him and bit her trembling bottom lip as tears started rolling down her face.

"Ant, you have to go. This can't happen. I'm with Eric now." Anthony nodded and kissed her forehead before letting go of her hands.

He wiped her tears away before leaving the house, leaving Gia a weeping mess in the living room.

She felt as if she made a mistake at first, but knew it was the right decision. She was building a family with her dream guy, Eric. Anthony will always be her true first love, but it's time to move on.