true heartbreak

Have you ever been so in love, you can't go a few minutes without your significant other? And if you do, you feel like you're dying?

I'm feeling like this right now and it sucks.

As much as I love him, I don't like being with him all the time.

That means our time apart of is gonna kill me.

"Babe?" I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to see my man.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and inhaled his cologne, instantly smiling.

"I missed you so much, Ant." He turned around in my arms and bent down to kiss me. "I missed you more, babe."

"How was your day, baby?" He sat me on the counter and stood between my legs, spreading them further apart.

"I was trying to hurry back to you. Your dad was killing us today." I laughed softly and placed my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward for a kiss.

"It's been a while since you took the test. Are you feeling better?" I ran my hand through my hair and let out a puff of air with a nod.

"Are you hungry?" He shook his head and I nodded before jumping down.

"I'm gonna lie down. My stomach has been hurting all afternoon." He kissed my forehead and carried me upstairs.

"Baby, you didn't have to do this." I smiled as he placed me on the bed.

He shook his head and smiled before taking off his shoes to get in bed with me.

I moved closer to him and let him wrap his arms around me. "I just want you to feel better. You've been feeling sick for the last few days and you don't want to go to the doctor."

"I'll go if you want me to, honey." He kissed me again and nodded quickly. "I just want you to feel okay again."

"Thank you, honey." I grabbed my stomach and let out a soft groan that caused Anthony to slightly panic.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and exhaled sharply before getting out of bed. "I just need to go use the bathroom. I'm fine, babe."

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me before letting out a soft whimper.

I leaned over the sink and bit my lip as a wave of pain rushed over me.

I opened my eyes and they grew twice in size when I saw blood on my pants.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. It's happening again..

"Baby, I'm gonna go get something for your stomach. I'll be right back."

"Okay!" Once I heard the bedroom door close, I let out a whimper and grabbed onto the sink tightly.

The cramps were unreal as tried to calm down and took deep breaths.

I closed my eyes and started crying hard. "Anthony!! Anthony!!" I took in another deep breath and opened the door, looking around for my phone.

I finally found it and called Anthony immediately, hoping to get an answer from him.

"What's up, Gia? You feeling better?"

I let out a cry and sniffled quietly, doubling over in pain.

"Anthony, please hurry home! I need you!" He hung up and I heard the front door open, followed by thudding.

"Babe!?" He opened the door and saw me standing with a fear-stricken face.

"I need to go to the hospital. I'm having a miscarriage." I let out a shaky breath and watched him for a reaction.