stand by me

It's been a month since I experienced my miscarriage. Ever since then, Ant and I have been doing great.

We still talk about having other opportunities to have children.

It's still early in our relationship and we're still getting to know each other.

"Well?" I gave Anthony a nervous smile as I stepped out of the bathroom and he walked up to me with a lustful look in his eye.

"Babe, don't start something. We're gonna be late." I placed my hands on his suit jacket and played with it as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Let's go, Ant. I'm sure my parents are waiting." He kissed me and I lead him out of the bedroom.

"We won't stay long. I know our flight leaves early. I just want to spend time with the kids." We agreed to take a few kids out for dinner to show our appreciation.

They're the most incredible supporters and they love Anthony.

"The girls I took out last weekend made me fall even more in love with this city. I don't want to leave this place." He rubbed my back and closed the front door behind us, grabbing my hand before opening the car door for me.

I thanked him and watched him as he got in the driver's seat.

"I have a surprise for you after dinner. I'm sure you're gonna love it." I smiled and clapped eagerly as he turned on the car.

"I can't wait, babe!" I leaned over to kiss him and sighed as he reached behind me, rubbing my butt slowly.

"I can't wait to get you out of this dress." I smiled and kissed him one more time before sitting back in my seat.

~

"Anthony!!" I stood back and smiled as the kids surrounded Anthony.

He's gonna be an amazing father. He loves children and children love him.

"Hi." I bent down and shook the little hand in front of me.

"Hello, sweetheart! Your dress is so pretty!" She giggled and I smiled before touching her curly hair.

"Are you Anthony's wife?" She batted her eyes and smiled as I stood up straight.

"No, but she will be soon." I felt Anthony touch my shoulder and I smiled up at him.

"She's really beautiful, Anthony." I placed my hand on my chest and looked at her with a loving smile.

"She is, Kelly." The curly haired little girl giggled and smiled before walking off, joining everyone else at the table.

He kissed me, earning a reaction from the kids.

I pulled back and laughed as Anthony led me to the table.

He pulled me in front of him and kept his hands on my hips as he made a brief speech.

I smiled and waved at the smiling faces of everyone. It's so incredible knowing they look up to him.

He's so loved and appreciated for what he does daily. He loves giving back to the community.

As soon as he finished talking, the room erupted in applause and he grabbed my hand, pulling out my chair for me.

He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek after looking at me for a while.

"I love you, Gia Williams." I smiled and bit my lip, dying to kiss his lips.

"I love you, Anthony Davis." He kissed my forehead and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

~

After a night of laughter and fun with Anthony's younger fans, we went back home and cuddled in bed.

He was stroking my hair and I tried not to fall asleep, honestly.

"Tonight was incredible. We have to do that more often. I can tell you love being around them." He smiled and I couldn't help but to bite my bottom lip. He's so cute.

"Your eyes light up and it makes me fall even more in love with you." I looked up at him and smiled before giving him a sweet kiss.

"I love you, Anthony. You're truly an amazing person. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I kissed his lips again and smiled as he moved his hands to the waistband of my pajama pants.

~

After an eventful night with Anthony, we had to get up to catch our flight.

I noticed he was already out of bed, so I got up to get ready.

I ran my right hand through my hair slowly while scratching my forehead with my other hand, stopping abruptly once I noticed the huge, sparkling ring on my ring finger.

"Anthony!?" I stared at it and felt tears build up in my eyes.

I walked out and took a deep breath before making my way downstairs.

"Baby?" He looked up at me and I noticed his eyes were watery, so I sat on his lap to wipe his tears

"I love you, Gia. I want to make you my wife, babe. I can't live without you. I'm crazy about you. Marry me." I smiled and wrapped my legs around him as we kissed.

I nodded like crazy and wiped my tears away as he repeatedly pecked my lips.

"I love you, Anthony. You're the most incredible man in the world. I love you." I kissed him hard and placed my hands on his shoulders.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned back in the couch, pulling me on top of him completely.