you bring me joy

I still can't believe Anthony and I are engaged. I honestly can't stop looking at my gorgeous ring.

Anthony being Anthony, he had a private jet waiting for us at the airport.

On the way to Maldives, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and I wasn't holding back. Neither was Ant, since he's such a freak.

As of now, we're just enjoying each other. In bed, in the shower, in the kitchen, against the walls in our room, and on the couch in the living room.

"Babe, I'm tired. Let me catch my breath." He exhaled sharply and I smiled as I watched him drink his water.

He sat the water bottle down and went back to kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he moved down to my collarbone.

"Anthony, we've been here for a day and we haven't even sat in the sun. Let's take a break from sex and sit by the pool." I kissed him and he pulled me into his arms, intensifying the kiss.

I pulled back and shook my head with a laugh before getting out of bed. "I love you, Anthony."

I picked out a bikini from my drawer and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

"You can join me. We ain't having sex, though. Get that out of your head." He smiled and shook his head while rolling his eyes.

"Alright, alright. I got the memo." He got out of bed and I watched him maneuver around the room with lustful eyes.

"Anthony, you're so sexy." I groaned softly and walked into the bathroom to start the shower.

He pushed me in and pinned me against the shower wall as he kissed me.

~

We finally made it outside without him initiating sex.

It wouldn't be right if he didn't have his hands on my thigh, though.

Anthony is such a freak, but I love it. He's the only man who fulfills my needs and wants.

He kept moving his hand up and I couldn't stop the smile creeping onto my face.

"Ant, babe. We agreed to relax for a few hours. I'm still sore. I don't know how you walk around with that thing." I looked between his legs and smirked, rubbing his chest slowly.

"It's big as hell and obviously has a mind of its own." He looked down and sighed once he saw his erection.

"I can't control myself around you, babe." I leaned over to kiss him and he grabbed my hand, making me reach into his swim trunks.

"Anthony, baby, your sex drive is outrageous. I got you, though." I kissed his neck and stroked him as he untied my bikini bottoms.

~

Having a private beach is such an awesome feeling. I can walk around naked, we can have sex wherever we want, and we can make as much noise as we want.

Trust me, we're making a lot of noise.

"Ant, I'm so thankful for you. I love you so much." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me, placing his hands in my hair.

"I love you more. I can't wait to marry you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, playing with my ring.

"You're months away from becoming Gia Williams-Davis, babe." I smiled and kissed him softly, letting him pull me into his lap.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him as he kissed my neck.

"I don't think I can wait too long." I furrowed my eyebrows and he looked into my eyes.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He nodded and I bit my bottom lip as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Let's elope. It can just be the two of us and we can eventually have a wedding with everyone there." I smiled and sighed as he softly kiss my nose.

"I can't wait any longer. Let's make it happen." I laughed and nodded, kissing him as he pulled me closer.

"I love you, baby. You're so amazing." He wiped my tears away and held me close to his chest.