my all

Once we landed in Chicago, I immediately felt nervous. I guess he noticed my sudden quietness and pulled me closer to him as we walked to the rental.

"Don't be nervous, babe. They're excited to meet you." I looked up at him with a sigh and started to pout.

He bent down to kiss my lips and pulled back with a smile. "I love you so much."

He kissed me again and opened the trunk to the rental. I got in the passenger seat and got comfortable before he got in.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and watched him turn on the truck. "I love you, Anthony."

I smiled at him and slightly puckered my lips. "I love you more, Gia."

He leaned over to kiss me before pulling out of the parking lot. "I spoke to my mom this morning. She told me Gracie's pregnant again."

He reached over for my hand and squeezed it gently, causing me exhale softly.

"I'm so frustrated with her. She's not taking this seriously! Pregnancy is a life changing experience and a blessing. I would give anything to have a child." He looked at me and his eyes lit up.

I bit my bottom lip and he nodded slightly. "It's gonna be damn near impossible for me to have a baby. I'm just letting you know. But, I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen."

I sighed sadly and closed my eyes. "It's not fair how people take being fertile for granted. I knew this girl in high school who got pregnant three times during our senior year. She got rid of all of them, Anthony." I looked at him and shook my head.

"Babe, all I want is to be a mom. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for children. I love them and they love me." He kissed my hand and I felt my body relax instantly.

"We're gonna have that family you've always dreamed about." He brought my hand up to his lips again and kissed them softly.

"I promise you that. You just tell me when you're ready." I'm 100% positive my face is red. I swear, he's the only person who can make me feel like this.

"Baby, are you serious?" He nodded and stopped at a red light. "I love you and I want you to be happy."

I rubbed his hand with my thumb and smiled slightly. "I'm already happy with you, babe."

I met him halfway for a kiss before he drove off.

~

"Baby, are you sure they're ready to meet me?" He nodded before bending down to kiss my forehead. "Stop worrying, babe."

We walked up the driveway and before we made it to the door, a tall woman walked out quickly. "Hey, baby!"

I let go of his hand and they shared a loving hug. "Gia, this is my mom, Erainer Davis. Mom, this is my girlfriend, Gia."

I smiled at her and she pulled me in for a tight hug, making me laugh softly. "It's great to finally meet you, Gia. I've heard so much about you."

I looked at Anthony with a raised eye brow and he looked away with a shy smile. "Let's go inside!" He placed his right hand on my lower back and his left on her shoulder.

We made it inside and I was greeted by his father and sisters. "It's great to finally meet you, sweetheart." I smiled at his dad and we shared a hug. I already love them, honestly. They're so loving and warm.

"I'm Antoinette, Ant's twin sister, and this is Iesha, our older sister." I hugged both of them and pulled back with a smile. "Are you guys hungry? I know that was quite a flight."