Chapter 41: Reveal

Gogo POV: The man using the gloves took off his mask. "Is that......." I said trailing off in shook. "Yes Gogo, did you think about my offer?" it was Jake, how could he do something like this. "All I want is you Gogo, and when I get rid of Hiro thats what I am going to get." He slammed the hammer thing down onto Hiro and BayMax. I closed my eyes. "WHAT!?" I heard Jake yell. "IMPOSSIBLE!" The fire man stood in front of the hammer and was burning it. "I NEVER TUNED IT TO WITHSTAND YOUR FIRE!" Jake said trying to catch Hiro, BayMax and now the fire man. "FINE HIRO! WATCH AS YOUR GIRL FREIND BECOMES NOTHING BUT PLANT FOOD!" He started to shrink the cage, it was now or never. I pulled out my necklace and input it into one of my data drives. I was now in fetal position, I was going to die in a cage of plants. Then a snap, I had broke the vines. The necklace broke the vines. "HOW?!" It must have exerted the same amount of force that the vines put on me. Therefor they snapped themselves. I took another look at the fireman as I skated away to help the others. His face was showing now. "Tadashi?" it was him he was flying around blasting vines. I called an ambulance for Wasabi and broke Fred and Honey Lemon out when the vine tried to constrict me. "You ready?" I asked as we ran into the battle. "You know it!" they both responded in unison.

Hiro POV: I was fighting along side my brother. The one that I thought was dead. I was super happy, well besides the fact that my supposed friend had just tried to kill my girlfriend. Tadashi had said there was some kind of woman controlling it all. I was grabbed by a vine and pulled down again. I took out my stop watch and hit the top. Time froze and I slipped out of the vine with BayMax. "OK buddy activate scanner." He did it and I could hear the scanner begin to work. "There is one extra body here, she is wearing a tiki mask on her face." I looked for her. she was on a overlooking rooftop. Time began normally again when I hit the top of the stop watch again.  "Okay guys change of plans, take out the tiki chick on the building on the far right!" They noticed her and agreed to my plan. 

Me and BayMax picked up Honey Lemon and Fred. Gogo choose to skate to the roof, "get the mask!" I yelled as we started to throw our stuff at her. "Just take it!" she yelled putting her hands up to defend herself and handed us the mask. Jake came down on the vines rubbing his head. "OWWW! THIS DAMN HEAD ACHE!" Well Jake was back to normal. The police arrived and took the weird tiki girl off our hands. Hopefully everything was going to go back to normal.

I would just like to say sorry that it was so short. More is coming though, I would also like to mention that this chapter was written while listening to entirely BB King, Ray Charles and Marvin Gaye. If you haven't heard of them check them out, they have amazing music.