Chapter 4: First Practice

Hiro POV: Here I am in a place I never thought I would be in about 15 pounds of football gear sitting next too about 15 big sweaty guys. Coach motions us to come out of the locker room and get onto the field. He then peeks into the girls locker room and yells something in there. Jake picks people out of a crowd very well he walks behind me and taps my shoulder. "Did you hear that a girl signed up?" he asked. it made sense why would coach have yelled in the girls room? The guys made it to the field, I looked behind and there she was a short girl about 5"4. I was thinking to myself, is that Gogo? I didn't need much more proof she took off her helmet then blew her bangs out of her way. She had black lines drew under her eyes, it was the cutest thing i had ever seen. She walked up to me and said "prepare to be destroyed" and took her knee.

Gogo POV: I knelt down next to Hiro, he was probably thinking about how crazy I was, or hopefully how cute I looked. preferably the latter. coach started to pair us up with hitting partners, I luckily was paired up with Hiro we got on our knees and started pushing each other. like we were going to tackle wrapping up and brining down. You could tell he was nervous, he barely even pushed me. By the end of practice i had pushed him down over 100 times. Hiro knocked me down just once. We had gotten our positions. Jake Tight end, Hiro Wide receiver, Leiko Tanaka free safety. I nudged Hiro "you better lead the sissy squad well." and walked off.