Chapter 1: Late

Gogo POV: My alarm clock went off. The sound of a classic engine played in my ears. i turned over reluctantly to look at the clock. "uh i hate mornings." I groaned, that was until i saw the time on the clock, "8 already i thought i had set it to 7!" i jumped out of bed throwing on my trade mark jean shorts and jacket. I was supposed to pick up Hiro by now! I knew I would have to book it to even arrive on a reasonable time. "Not again." I say to myself as i run out the door and hop on my mag lev bike. If it weren't for this thing and running a few red lights i would have had no chance. "Hop on squirt," I said to Hiro. "The nerd lab awaits."

Hiro POV: Where was she? Gogo hadn't been this late picking me up ever. Knowing her she was probably up late tinkering with her bike. she loved that thing so much it was practically her child. "Hop on squirt, The nerd lab awaits." it was Gogo! "About time!" I teased her as we zoomed down the road towards SFIT, "do you want to walk? we can arrange that if you want to?" Gogo teased back. Though knowing Gogo you could never really tell what was teasing and what was an actual threat. "much obliged." I responded as we rode up the school. Gogo dismounted the bike and motioned me off, she pulled it up to the rack and tied it up. I hadn't yet realized it but i was staring. She soon stood up, catching my gaze. " Go on squirt," she said punching me in the shoulder. "There is nothing here to look at." I was blushing i knew it, and the worst thing about it is when a Hamada blushes it a weird shade of salmon pink. I turned around and began my walk into school, "lets see if this day can get any worse." I said to myself and opened the door to my lab.