Chapter 15: C'mon

Hiro POV: She opened her window looking down at me. " I've been working on something I think is pretty cool, I hope you like it." I started playing the guitar. "It's getting late, and I cannot seem to find my way home tonight it fells like I am falling down a rabbit hole, falling for forever." I sang, she was crying i Don't know if it was because of how stupid I was or if it was that touching. When I had finished she left her window. I sat down on the snow defeatedly, maybe she didn't like me. Then I saw her open her door coming out with a spare coat. she picked me up and then draped the spare over my shoulder.  I stood outsider her door until she invited me in. "Are you going to sit outside and freeze or come inside with me?" She kissed me on the lips. I walked inside and up to her room.

Gogo POV: He came back for me! Why did he wait? he could have gotten a new girlfriend and never had have to look at me again but he came for me.I don't know why but he did. I sat him on my bed and picked up my guitar and started playing a couple songs. He decided to join in and play the chords he knew. Suddenly he pulled cookies out of his bag. I like a man who brings food so I happily started to chow down, You could tell they were made by aunt Cass seeing as they were actually good for a change. We started playing "It's cold outside." I never knew he could play guitar. "Hey Hiro can you stay the night I can pull the futon out?" he laughed the most amazing laugh I have ever heard. "of course I can, just let me call aunt Cass first." I put in a movie, "Scary ghosts 24 based on a true story" I hated ghosts but still no better time than now to get over it. Because I had everything I ever needed in my house right now.