Chapter 24: A Harmless Game

Gogo POV: Everybody was looking at me and Hiro smiling. I saw aunt Cass look through the door. she walked in. "I brought cookies, I hope nobody in here told everybody that they were dating before their aunt." She pinched Hiro's cheek. "Oww!" he cried. "Thats what you get, should have told me first! OH HI GOGO." She leaned into me and started to whisper. "Take care of him or I will never forgive you Gogo." She then walked to the door, but before closing it she peeked in "OK have fun!" Aunt Cass was quite the character. I never thought that she could get that protective. "OK,OK, OK, CALL ME CRAZY BUT HOW ABOUT A NICE HARMLESS GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE?!" Honey Lemon shouted.  Everyone nodded in agreement besides me. I hated games like these, anything that could expose how soft I was on the inside. Honey looked at me. "GOGO if it is majority then you HAVE to play, thats House rules." Wasabi looked at me pulling out a little rule book that Honey had made a couple months back. He started flipping through the rule book. "yup it's in here." Wasabi pointed out. Honey then took a bottle out of her bag. "I carry one for this very reason!" She let Wasabi spin first. It promptly landed on Fred. "Truth or Dare?" Fred didn't even think. "Dare" Wasabi started to look around for something to dare Fred to do. " I dare you to dance with Honey Lemon." He got up smiling. "Gladly, me lady, can I have this dance?" they danced around the room and made a big show. when they sat down it was Fred's turn.Then Honey Lemons she looked at me. then at Hiro. The bottle had landed on Hiro.

Hiro POV: The bottle had landed on me. And it was on me. "Truth or Dare Hiro? Do I risk truth or do I take the dare? "Umm truth." I said. There were boo's around the circle especially from Fred "Wimp." He said Wasabi nodded his head in agreement. Honey Lemon looked at me. "OK Hiro how long have you liked Gogo?" I looked at her she nodded her head as if to say she wouldn't kill me if I told the truth. "I have liked Gogo ever since I first laid eyes on her which was actually two years ago when Todashi helped her move in, then when we mets at the lab I fell all over again. Ever since there is no one else that I would ever call mine." I looked at Honey Lemon. "you happy with that answer?" the whole group nodded yes. We continued to play for another 2 or so hours, but oddly enough Gogo was never landed upon. She eventually just gave up. "To make you guys happy i'll just volunteer myself." honey was ecstatic she got to ask the question. "Truth or Dare?" She said looking at Gogo. Gogo popped a bubble and responded. "Dare of course." Honey Lemon squealed a bit. "I dare you to kiss Hiro." She looked at me "Gladly she said taking her gum out and throwing it into the garbage can. Then she pulled me in and kissed, for a long time. We heard Fred and Honey start as well. "Hey guys you know I'm here too right? You know Wasabi the fifth member of the group?" I pulled away and said "you do have BayMax, or you could fantasize about Abagail you know?"  It was hard for me to say but this was the best time I had had since Todashi died.