Chapter 32: Break In

Hiro POV: When I woke up in the morning my head was pounding, it was as if thousands of cylinders had been doing overtime in my brain and the only evidence of it actually happening was the gigantic head ache that I had. I checked my phone, apparently something had blown up as I had over one hundred messages from all of the others. I quickly got dressed then went down to the cafe to meet the others. "So why do I have one hundred messages?" I said as I rounded the corner on the stairs.

"Well lets just say we have a thief." Jake spoke as he was leaning his chair back. I was surprised that the chair hadn't broken all of Jake on the back two legs of a chair. He pointed a finger at the television mounted in the corner of the room. 

SFIT Broken Into,Reported losses in the mechanical engineering rooms, Robotics labs, physics labs and chemistry rooms.  

A man quickly appeared on screen, he was rather tall and glowing red. Then a bright light flew at the camera and the footage was cut off. That means the thief knew the layout of the school because that was a hidden camera. "They took my biochem gloves." Jake mentioned as the group nodded. "You guys are lucky that you brought your stuff home, otherwise you would have had to start over as well." The others finished their coffee then left, Gogo was taking up the tail. "Sorry Aunt Cass but I need to talk to my boyfriend ALONE. OK?" Aunt Cass nodded and let us go up to my room.

When Gogo and me got up there she sat herself down on Tadashi's bed. "Just make yourself at home OK?" I joked, even still I didn't like people using Tadashi's stuff. Aunt Cass had refused to get rid of it though incase he came back. "I wanted to talk to you about Jake, Hiro. I feel like there is something going on their he just seems fishy. Plus the fact I think he likes me." I sat down next to her. Did she just say what I thought she said?

"So let me get this straight, you think Jake likes you?" She nodded. "It's the way he acts around me, the way he looks at me. It's kind of like the way you did before." She said punching me in the shoulder.

"Well I honestly don't see why you want to get rid of him he is perfectly fine, just tell him you are dating me." She laughed. "I tried that already, it isn't that easy. It's beyond that though he just gives off this aura that makes me feel like he's a step ahead of us, like he's in on something." I looked at Gogo and shrugged. "Just shrug it off Gogo, hey I know something that can make you feel better." I started tickling Gogo around the neck and sides. She instantly started to laugh and squirm around. Thats when Aunt Cass came up just to peek. She smiled at me placing a thing of cookies down. 

Gogo POV: Jake was nice enough, I just felt that there was something different with him. He knew something we didn't, he was just always so smug. Hiro had shrugged it off of course, he didn't go off gut feeling only his head. That was the problem with him I thought as I was walking down the street. I had left shortly after Aunt Cass had brought the cookies up. I also had a feeling about her, did she think me and Hiro were?  

NO EWWW. She had to trust me more than that. My mind went back to Jake, him and Hiro were physical opposites. Hiro was short, slim and not muscular at all, and more lanky and stick like. Jake on the other hand was a big weight lifter, he was tall, muscular and built like a brick. I don't know how girls could like Jake he was more Honey Lemons or ugh........ Ambers type. I hated Amber, she was a 5'8 cheerleader who hit on all the athletes. She was a total bitch, I really couldn't stand her. The only reason why she even attended SFIT was because she was a medical science major. I don't even think that that should qualify! 

Just then Jake pulled up in his restored 1959 Chevrolet Impala convertible. He slowed down and started to drive by me. "Hey you want a ride home?" I ignored him and just kept walking. "Come on i'll let you have radio control?" Still I just kept walking. He opened the door and I hopped in. Now hopefully he'd shut. 

"You know if you dated me you would be super popular? Hiro is just dead weight for you Gogo." I looked at him disgusted. "Jake I'm not your type, I love Hiro that's all you need to know. Why don't you go after Amber, someone who likes you." It was true Amber had a huge crush on Jake since he first arrived. "Maybe because I like you more than Amber" he stopped in front of my house, I turned his way to say thanks. He pulled me and kissed me. "Think about that Gogo." He then drove away. 

Hiro POV: I was walking when I saw Amber pull up in her 1949 Mercury. It had a cropped top and was dropped with air ride suspension. She pulled up next to me and started driving along. "Need a ride home Hiro?" I ignored her and kept walking. She opened the door and said "I'll let you have radio control?" I hopped in hoping she'd shut up. 

"You know if you dated me you'd be super popular Hiro? Gogo is just dead weight." i looked at her. "Amber I don't like you, Jake is more your type I'm in a relationship with Gogo and thats it, go to Jake someone who likes you." she looked at me and stopped at the lucky cat cafe. "Maybe because I like you more than Jake." She pulled me in a kissed me. I pushed away, getting out of the car. "Think about it Hiro." Then she drove away. 

OHH a total love triangle is going down! You guys are going to be excited when you see what happens next, chapter 33 should be up today. Thanks for reading guys and sorry for the swear. there won't be many more I promise! signed- Hunter807