Chapter 15

"Sir, I've located where Chen is," Mr Byun said.

"Sent me the address, be there in 5,"Sehun said before hanging up the phone.

Just then,his phone rang again.He checked his screen,'Luhan'.

"Ugh, it's him again,"Sehun sighed before picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Finally Ooh Sehun, you picked my call up."

"What do you want?"

"Why have you been ignoring my calls and messages these past few days, is something wrong?"

"Nothing hyung,"

Just then, a email was sent by Baekhyun.

"Call you back hyung, I have an assignment to do,"

"Ooh Sehun I am not done talk....,"Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun had already hung up.

Sehun opened the email,"Busan street, house 275"

"275? Isn't that where Luhan lives?"

Sehun was supposed to visit the place the day after, but curiosity bubbled in his mind.

"Is Luhan connected to the criminal?"
_____
Sehun arrived at the gates. He rang the bell.Just then, a figure walked out of the house. His mouth was hang agaped. As expected, it was the owner of the house, Luhan.
______
"S..Sehun? What brings you here here to apologize?"

Sehun saw a timer on Luhan's jacket, he looked into the house from afar. There was a person inside, holding on to a button. He squinted his eyes , it was non-other than Chen.

"Hyung..."

"Sorry Sehun, I...I had to,"

Chen walked out of the house, pointing a gun at Sehun.

"Do not move,"

Sehun place his hands on the sky, doing the surrender.

Chen tied Sehun's hands up and told both of them to go inside the house, still pointing the gun at them.

Luhan and Sehun proceeded with his order and slowly tiptoed into the house.

Luhan and Sehun sat down at a quiet corner not making a single sound.

"Give me your phone," Chen said pulling his hand out.

Sehun said no choice but to hand him his phone.

"Thanks,"Chen said waving the phone in the air.

Chen unlocked his phone and dialed in a number. He pressed the call button and place the phone beside his ear.

"Hello?This is Chen, I have your brother with me.It you want him back, give me Lay."

"I shouldn't have done this," Sehun thought.
__________
"What?You have my brother?"

Suho put down the phone, he didn't know what to do. His only brother was in his hands and he couldn't do anything about it.

Just then,Lay walked in. He saw his pale face.He knew something terrible had gone wrong.

"Suho, what happened?"

Suho looked into Lay's eyes and started crying.

"Sehun is in danger,"
_______
Luhan and Sehun were quite during the whole process, both of them didn't communicate with each other.

"I'm sorry Sehun, I had to,"Luhan said breaking the silence.

"Is that why you wanted to date me?"

"I...Yes, that was why.But...,"

"But what? I shouldn't had fallen for your trick and Suho hyung would also not be in danger."

"I was really in love with you,"

Sehun didn't want to hear that sentence because he knew that he would turn soft.

"Do you know, you were the best thing that ever happened to me?My life was upside down until you came in,"

Sehun still refused to talk but he did hear what Luhan.

"Do you still remember where we met?"

That was when Sehun started talking.

"My favourite bubble tea shop...you were drinking the famous lychee bubble tea...and I was ordering some desserts for you because you caught my eye."

"Really? Because you caught my eye too,"

Tears started to swell up in Sehun's eyes."It must had been hard for you hyung,"

"Let's start over,shall we?"

Sehun nodded and kissed his lips to seal the deal.
_______
"Hello?Oh,Hi Lay hyung!Long time no see,can I help you?"

"Sehun is kidnapped, I need you to call his officers to capture the criminal at Busan street house 275."

"Alright hyung,mind if I lead them?"

"Sure,bye baekhyun,"Lay said before hanging up.

" Everything is going to be alright "Lay said holding Suho's hand.
________
This is the second last chapter.
I know it hurts.
I might change my mind and write more.
Please vote and comment.
If this fanfic reaches 200 votes I will update (it's not much right?)
_______
*ADVERTISMENT*
read my fanfic" My rude boyfriend, Jongin." Comment and vote there too.
Thanks bai luv you guys!