Chapter 4

It was the day, the day that they were getting married.
Suho and Lay had been playing their wedding for the past month, just to make it the most and enjoyable wedding held.

It was the day.
"Ding!!! Ding!!! " the doorbell rang. Suho was in the middle of his beauty sleep . Annoyed, he went to the front door.

He opened the door. "Hyung! " the person at the doorstep shouted.

"Se... Sehun? " Suho said in shocked.

"Hyung! Why didn't you invite me to your wedding? We are brothers you know? I can be your best man!" Sehun said hugging his big brother.

"I...I thought you could not come because of your studies overseas." Suho said.

"Nonsense! I will come no matter what because i love you." Sehun said.

"I'm so blessed to have a younger brother like that." Suho thought.

"I'm also here to announce something, It's a surprise." Sehun said gigging.

"What is it?" Suho asked.

"I will announce later."Sehun said.

"Now, let's get my hyung ready for his special day." Sehun said.

It was 9a.m., all the guest were arriving to the chruch where the wedding will be held. Families from both sides all came to support their wedding.

All the guests took their seats and started chatting away. " We will now start the ceremony." The host said.

The wedding song started playing. All the guest stood up and stared at the enterance of the hall. Where the groom will enter with his father.

Suho started walking, holding the beautiful clutch of flowers and his father's hand. When the guests saw Suho walking down the aisle, they were memorized with his beauty.

Lay looked at him from afar, he thought to himself."I'm the luckiest man ever."Finally, Suho walked to the end of the aisle."You look handsome as always." Lay said to Suho. Suho blushed abit. After saying their vows, the sealed their marriage with a kiss. Everybody clapped to rejoice their wonderful marriage and reunion.

They were finally married.