Chapter 5

It was the after party, guests were enjoying their food made by the mastered chefs in the restaurant. The newly wedded couple went around the restaurant, greeting the guests with a smile on their faces. Just then, Sehun took the microphone. " Everybody please sit down before I make my special announcement." Sehun's voice echoed around the whole restaurant.

All of the guests obeyed his instructions and went back their respective places."H...Hi, I'm the groom's brother, Sehun. I have a special announcement."Sehun said. He walked to the side of the stage and held someone's hand, asking him to follow him to the stage. They walked to the middle of the stage.Sehun held his hand high your and said "Me and Luhan hyung are officially together, we have been dating for the past year."

Sehun's shocking announcement broke the slience in the restaurant. Suho stood up and clapped loudly for his brother. People started to follow him too, clapping with joy over the sudden news. The couple thanked the audience profusely. Everything went back to normal after that. They continued with their fancy dinner. After the after party, all guests went back home tired. Suho and Lay went back to their luxury hotel. Changing into their comfortable clothes, they sat on the bed. Lay made the first move and hugged Suho from the back.

" Where should we go for our honeymoon?"Lay whispered.

"Should we go to jeju island?" Suho replied.

"I knew you would say that." Lay said teasingly.

"Suho-ah, I love you so much, I don't care what you had done in the past, I will love you for 1000 years, maybe more than that." Lay continued.

"Honey, I'm flattered, its been a long day let's sleep okay?" Suho said yawning.

Both of them went to bed, Lay kissed Suho's forehead before switching the lights off. The day was finally over.