Chapter 12

Kris stopped skateboarding and live a boring life. Nothing was fun to him anymore. He started drinking and doing drugs. All of his friends left him. He felt lonely, everyone pushed him around like he was their loyal dog. Until one day, he was drinking at the hawker centre as usual, when a figure dressed in black walked infront of him. He handed a black suitcase to him.

"Open it," the person said.

Kris opened the black suitcase, his eyes widened with awe. It was 5million won of cash.

"You can have all of this every month if you accept to work for me," the person said, smirking.

Kris was blinded by the amount of cash the guy ordered him per month.

"I accept,"Kris said.

"Not so fast greedy boy, sign this contract to show your agreement to work with us," said the person handing him a piece of paper with typed letters printed on it.

Kris read through the paper quickly."7 years?" He said.

"Yes, 7 years, until that we will issue out another contract if you wish to stay with us,"

Kris quickly signed the contract with the black-inked pen. From then on, Kris had been working for him. He had to call him boss too. The person he calls boss was now Chen.
__________________
*End Of Flashback*

"Are you going to let me go?"Suho said panting.

"I... I wished but I can't, ever since I heard that I had to kidnap you, I stay at home thinking about the conquesnes, and look at where I am now,"

"Please... Kris, I can't hold it back anymore, I'm going to die,"

"N..No you're not, I'm going to take care of you, and let you stay a happy life, together,"

"What do you mean?"
_______
Lay POV:
"We are here Sehun-ah,"

"Okay, let me call my officers to wait outside the building,"

Both of them exited the car while Sehun's officers were on standby. They walked towards the door, slowly, making their footsteps invisible.

"I..I'm scared Sehun,"

"Don't worry Hyung, S..Suho Hyung will be fine, I know he will,"
_______
Suho POV:
"What do you mean,"

"I placed bombs on every part of this building, today is my last day of serving them, despite the money, I am going to leave. And we will leave together,"

"Are you crazy Kris?!? Do you even know what you are doing?!!"

"I know perfectly what I am doing," said Kris holding a square-shaped button.

"Stop right there!" Lay said.

"Put down the button," Sehun said pointing a gun at him.

"And if not?"

"Then, I will have no choice but to shoot you,"Sehun said, triggering his gun.

Kris raised the button high up. "I've kidnapped so much people, I will be sentenced for life, so what is the point of living anymore?"

"You can kill yourself, but not with others, leave my brother alone,"

While Sehun was distracting Kris, Lay sneakingly went up to Suho and carried him bridal style into the car. Sehun quickly pressed the button on Kris' hands and ran out of the building. They drove out as quickly as they could.

The building exploded and was anguished with flames and thick smoke. Well, at least Lay finally saved Suho.