Chapter 13

Skipping to where they are in the hospital because I have no more time to write.
_________
Suho woke up,only to see lay beside him, also in a hospital bed. Lay had scratches all over his body and a huge band aid on wrapped around his forehead. Suho touched his head feeling dizzy. Just then Sehun opened the door.

"Hyung! You're awake!Let me call the doctor, "

"No wait, W...what happened to Lay,"

"He was carrying you and was trying to run away from the explosion. Unfortunately, he didn't run away far enough. The explosion knocked him out but he was fast enough to protect you with his body, causing him to have more severe injury,"

Sehun left the room to call for the doctor while Suho stared at Lay, repeating the words that Sehun told him.

"He was fast enough to protect you with his body, causing him to have more severe injury,"

Just then the doctor came into the room.

"Hi,I'm Dr.Siwon, now let me check your condition for further treatment,"

"Doctor, is there any hope for my husband?"

"His body is in a critical condition. Fortunetaly, he still has a lot of hope of him surviving, don't worry I will treat him the best way possible,"

Suho sighed in relief after knowing that Lay still had a lot of hope. Siwon left him alone as Suho try to recall what happened before.

"K...Kris?Where is he?"Suho thought.

Just then Lay woke up from his sleep.

"Lay! You've awoken, thank god.Let me call for the doctor,"

"No,I'm okay,"

"Lay....what happened to Kris?"

"H..He ended his life..."

"Sehun pressed the button for him..."

"What?!?Why would Sehun even do that?!?"

"I don't know,ask him instead,"

Furiously, Suho went out of his ward, stomping towards Sehun. Sehun was at the counter, talking to Luhan.

"OOH SEHUN! I NEED AN EXPLANATION!"(changing Suho's surname to OOH)

"F...For what hyung?"

"For what you did to Kris! Why would you press the button for him?!? He could had still been alive!"

"Hyung,let's go somewhere to discuss this. Luhan hyung minahe, I need to tell Suho something,"

Sehun grabbed Suho's hand and rushed to a quiet corner.

"My officers have been trying to track Kris for 5 years. He killed so many innocent lifes,needed to be erased from this world,"

"H...He killed people?"

"Yes,he did. About 5 years ago, he was around Gangnam street. He was holding a couple of bombs and a rifle. He went along the streets killing people that stared at him.Nearly 1,000 people died. Unfortunately, he escaped just when we arrived. We couldn't track him at all after that. I'm sorry hyung, I'm really sorry, but it's for the best,"

Suho stared in shock, he couldn't believe what Sehun told him. His best friend, Kris would kill so many people.