Chapter 9

"Su...Suho?"Lay said.

Just then, Lay's moblie phone rang.

"Meet me at 5pm, our last spot
-Chen"
Lay rolled up his sleeve and looked at his watch. It was 4:30pm. He ran to the nearest taxi stand and took a taxi to a Japanese restaurant, the last spot he met Chen.

After paying for the taxi fee, he ran into the restaurant and saw Chen waving at him, sitting on a two-seated table. He swallowed his saliva and walked towards him. Quietly, he sat down on the chair. Chen called for the waitress.

"Hmm..we will have the main course."Chen said.

The waitress took their orders and left for the kitchen.

"Get straight to the point, what do you want." Lay said looking at Chen.

"I kidnapped your husband, he is with me, safe as ever." Chen said, pouring them Jasmine tea.

Lay's stare was deeper than usual.

"Why?" Lay said. It was only what he could say at that point.

"Like I said before, I will be back for revenge." Chen said drinking his Jasmine tea.

There was an awkward silence before Lay broke out.

"What can I do to get him back?"Lay asked worriedly.

"Easy, just marry me and we will go to another country."Chen said staring into Lay.

"That will never do."Lay said

"Well, I guess you're not getting him back."Chen said leaving the restaurant.

He stopped for a while and turned back and said "Oh, one more thing, call the police and he's dead."