Chapter 10

Lay Pov
****
"What should I do? I have to save him, but I have to marry Chen. I hate you Chen! Why must you come and destroy this relationship! Can't you just leave me alone?"

I punched my table until my knuckles bleed. I couldn't feel any pain, all the pain was in my heart.

"Call the police and he is dead," those words kept echoing in my mind.

Just then, I had an idea. "Isn't Sehun a police detective? I could just ask him for help. No harm will be done."

I dailed Sehun's number and prayed that he would pick it up.

"Hi hyung, what's up? How's the honeymoon going?" Sehun said through the other line.

"No time to explain, we have a problem."

_____

Suho Pov
******
I kept on screaming for help, it was useless. My mouth was tied up with a piece of cloth along my head. I was locked up with ropes that the masked man tied up. I was in an abandoned house, more like remoted.

I could hear them, gambling outside. Its been 3 days, they haven't fed me but only to give me water so I wouldn't die. Dear lord, please get me out of here, I've done nothing to deserve this unpleasant treatment.

I've been trying to free myself from the ropes but failed. They tied it up too tightly. My phone was out of battery, there was nothing I can do but to hope for the best.

______
Lay Pov
*****
"What! How? What happened? " Sehun asked worriedly as he loves his hyung as much as I do.

" I left him at the mall for a few minutes, when I came back he was gone, Chen messaged me a few minutes later, asking me to meet him. He told me that he had kidnapped Suho and will only release him if I agree to marry him. He said if we call the police, he will kill Suho. "

"So, what do you want me to do?"Sehun asked eagerly.

"I want you to locate where is Suho on his phone, I placed a tracking device on it, I hope it works."

"Why did you put that tracking device anyway?" Sehun asked curiously.

"I just want to know where he goes you know just in case... "

"Oh okay," Sehun said before laughing loudly.

"I will email you his location later,I'm in a meeting right now , don't worry hyung we will find him together! " Sehun said before cutting off the line.

"I hope so."