Chapter 14

"Killer?Impossible,"
_______
After a few weeks, Lay got discharged.Suho brought him back to Seoul, where everything was back to normal. Lay was driving them back home.
"Honeymoon ruined, " Suho thought to himself, sighing.

Lay looked at his lifeless expression.He knew something was wrong.

"Anything wrong?"

"N..No,"

"It's the honeymoon isn't it?"

"A..And something else,"

"Kris hyung?"

Suho replied nodding.Lay held Suho's hand.

"You want to attend his funeral?" Lay said
"Y...Yes please,"Suho said trying not to try.

"Let it out, cry all you want,you will feel better later,"

Suho couldn't contained his emotions. He started crying like a child that couldn't find its mother. Lay felt terrible and sad for him, he knew what happened would turn his life upside down. But nonetheless, what has been done is done. After a few minutes, they finally reached Lay's house. A villa filled with greenery and happiness.

Lay pressed on the doorbell. When they were away, Lay's parents came to take care of the house and their new pet dog, Melody. Mrs.Zhang came rushing quickly towards them, opening the rusty gates.

"Honey!! Our handsome little son has arrived back!" Mrs Zhang shouted at Mr Zhang who was still in deep slumber.

"Mom!!"Lay said blushing

"Don't wake Dad up, I'm sure he needed his rest after working for several hours,"

Suho opened the car door, with red eyes and terrible pale face.

"Ommo! What happend dear!"Mrs Zhang said rushing to Suho.

"N..Nothing amma, l..let's go inside," Suho said putting on a smile.

"I heard the news, I feel sorry for what happened, your honeymoon terribly ruined,"

Tears started to swell up in his eyes again, but he held back. He did not want to cry in front of them.

Mrs Zhang made lunch for them. Suho couldn't help but drool at the delicious kimbap and ramen made by Mrs Zhang.

Suho munched on the kimbap, within seconds almost half of his plate was empty.

"Wow Suho! You sure are hungry!" Mrs Zhang said

Suho blushed and said," The hospital food was quite tasteless,"

"Is that so? Have somemore than!" Mrs Zhang said handing him more kimbap.

"Kamsahamida!" Suho said, munching on the kimbap.

__________
"I will be back for revenge Suho!.After all you had done..."Chen said

He turned on his mini television to look at the news.

★BREAKING★HOSPITAL EXPLODED AT JEJU , KILLING NEARLY 500 PEOPLE. POLICE INVESTIGATIONS ARE GOING ON.

"Sir! The police are already after us! What should we do now?"

"They are going to find us,sooner or later..."

Chen handed his men tickets to America.

"Go to America, start a new life, I'll take whatever it takes,"

_________
The week after
_________
Suho sat on the front row. Wiping his tears with tissues.Lay held his hand.

"It's alright, don't cry anymore,"

"And now, we would like Suho,Kris's best friend to give a speech on his shocking passing,"

Suho took a deep breath and walked up on stage.

"Wu Yi Fan, was my best friend, his shocking death affected my dearly. But, he did a lot of wrong-doings, killing over 1,000 people at Gangnam street. He was one of the most wanted criminals in Korea. Hence, the shocking passing was a piece of good news to a lot of people. Today, we are all united to say our last prayers to him, hoping that he will have a happier life in heaven." Suho said.

A thunderous applause was made by the audience. After his speech, everybody went to the buffet and started digging in at the delicious food.

"Good job, Suho," Lay said, giving him a piece of pork belly.

"It was all I wanted to say, nothing was prepared,"
___________
After eating, Suho went to the balcony and stared at the stars.

"Watch after me,Okay?" Suho said as tears ran down in cheeks.
________
Author's note
Its soooo sadddd
Wow...1k, is this very interesting?
Love you guys baii!!!