Chapter 11

Suho Pov
*****
"Here is your water," one of the masked man said to me in a rude tone.

He poured the water in a dog bowl and kicked it to me, the water splashed everywhere,with only a a bit of water for me to drink.

I couldn't bear my thirst any longer, quickly, I drank from the dog bowl. The water quenched my unbearable thirst.

"Please...let me go..." I said with all my strength.

They laughed hysterically," When boss says so," one of them said.

He looked and sounded familiar. I definitely saw him before.I tried to recall as hard as I could,that face, who was it. That was when it snapped out of me.

"Kris, is that you?" I said almost whispering.

Slowly, he took off his mask...

Lay Pov:
*****
"Hyung! I found the location!" Sehun said sitting on his warm chair. His eyes were swollen and red.

I woke up from my short nap. Both of us spended the entire day tracking Suho and finally our hard work paid off.

"Where is he?"

"He is at an abandoned hospital in the woods, it was build in the 1800s," Sehun said scrolling through the large map.

I took my jacket and opened the door. "Hyung,where are you going?"

"To get your brother, what else?"

"I have some free officers, should we ca back-up?"

"Maybe, in case anything happens to us."

I opened the door and turn around to Sehun, "Coming?"

"Of course! I miss my brother!"

Suho Pov:
*****

"Kris, is that you?" I said almost whispering.

Slowly, he took off his mask. It was Kris, he had a huge scar on his forehead and a cut on his left arm.

"You... you still recognise me?" Kris said in shock.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just that everybody around me started to not recognise me day by day. " He said as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

Flashback
*****
"Ya Kris! Show me your best trick!" Suho said.

Both of them where best friends since kindergarten. They went into liking skateboarding. They practise everyday and their skills were on point. Kris wanted to do the impossible, a backflip and catching your skateboard in mid-air. He successfully did the backflip but failed to catch his skateboard, making him fall on the hard ground.
He was bleeding profusely around his skull and his arm. Suho quickly called for an ambulance and Kris was sent to the hospital. His condition was critical and had to go for surgery.

"His brain didn't get hurt but his skull broke a little, his arm has internal bleeding, it may take a while for him to recover, but for now, he needs to stay here, " the doctor said.

______
Author's note
Thank you for reading this fanfic! I really appreciate it!

PLEASE READ MY NEW FANFIC "My rude boyfriend, Jongin."

Thank you for the attention!