Chapter 26

Supergirl

August 10

New World

"Maaaa" I screamed from upstairs. "What Kara, please come down stairs" Ma Kent screamed from down stairs.
I ran down stairs and found her eating breakfast in the kitchen.
"I need to go somewhere"
"Oh, do you now"
"Yes, I had an old friend call me a couple minutes ago and we want to met up"
"Oh, that will be fun. Where?"
"Ah, Africa, Minerva Africa"
"No, are you crazy. You know me and your father don't like this system of government. That is why we live here"
"But what if I told you we are going to over throw it"
"Oh, why didn't you just say that before, that totally changes my mind"
"Really"
"No"
"But Ma"
"No buts, now go help pa out in the barn" she said sipping her coffee.
I went back up stairs to change, but not into my work clothes, but rather into my action clothes (which is just leggings, cute boots, and a shirt.)
I knew Ma would kill me for this but after we change this time back she won't remember.
I opened up my window, jumped, and fly towards the nearest teleports. I guess I could just fly there, but that will take a lot of my energy.
While flying to the teleports I heard machines behind me. Three robot like things were following me.
"Unidentify object flying in the air, shot it down" it said.
"I don't think so" I told it. Then I turned and beamed my laser eyes at him. It turned into dust with in seconds.
"That was not funny" the second Toby did and flew closer to me. I left it come close then I grabbed it and pusses it into the third robot creating an explosion.
"That was easy" I said brushing my hand together then flew away.
When I got there, I did what any other person would do at a teleport station. It took a while to actually figure out what I was doing without looking like a fool but I did it.
After two hours of waiting, I got into one.
"Destination please"
"Minerva Africa" I said then it beamed me. It was like I was in a zeta beam back at normal world.
I walked out, and the city was nothing I had even seen before.
There were only women (except for like two guys.) Everything was big and technology advanced. And everything was clean.
Looking at my phone it was already 4 o'clock. This place was so huge I didn't now where any of the girls would be headed to, so I called Artemis.
"Hey, Artemis, where are we meeting"
"You see that huge statue of Cheetah"
"Which one"
"The one that has cheetah skin wrapped around her"
"Ahhh, yes"
"That's is were we are"
"Okay, see you soon, thanks"
I made my way to the statue when an old lady bumped into me.
"Miss, you are in grave danger"
"Ah, do I know you"
"I can see you walking into a trap in a huge building, you must not go"
"Ah, miss, I think you got the wrong girl"
"No Kara, I didn't" she said
"How do you know my name"
"It's on your purse"
"Oh, makes sense"
"You are in grave danger" she said the walked away with her hands in the air.
"Weirdo" I whisper to myself then continued towards the statue.
When I got there, all the girls where there and it was like I just walked into s all girls school reunion.
"Kara, you found us" Cassie (Wondergirl) said running towards me then gave me a big hug. 
"Okay, since everyone is here, let's start" M'gann said.
"So, we are in this new world that was created by Cheetah going back in time and changing the how world, making women more superior then men" Artemis said. 
"We also know that their bases downtown, but being in charge of this world, I bet they have the best security" Cassie (Wonder Girl) added.
"True, but we are supers remember" I joked.
"What, what's the date" Emma asked.
"It's August 10th" Kitty said.
"That means that tomorrow is the day the plate will work" Emma said.
"True, but we are in Africa and that was in the Middle East" Artemis said.
"That can be easily solved" I said.
"Okay, wait I'm having a weird feeling in my head" M'gann said then touched her head with pain.
"It's Superboy, he is close" 

A short chapter but I felt that was the perfect why to end it