Chapter 23

Superboy

August 11

"You could do better then that" Roy said as we are training.
I swung at him but he dodged it. Then he when in to punch me but I caught it's hand I was just about to make another move when she walked in and made me loss focus. Roy saw I was distracted then kicked me causing me to fall.
Why did this just happen, I mean it's not the first time I have seen her. But today, she looked so beautiful. Wait, why am I talking like this.
"Hey guys, I hope I am not interrupting" M'gann said.
"Nope, we are just about done here. Aren't we, Conner" Roy said giving me a hand to get up. 
"Yes, we are done" I said getting up.
"Team, this is very urgent. Report to the main room in gear, now" the intercom said.
"Looks like we have a mission" M'gann said then walked off.
"Come on Roy, let's go" I told him then we walked to the main room to await our mission.
"You all remember the bridge case the other day, well I have discovered that they were designed and made by out evil woman's group. And do you know why? To distracted you from the real plan, which is to control time. I have calculated that today is the day to do it"
Batman said.
"Question, and how did you know this" Robin asked.
"Because, I'm Batman. Now, go on our mission"
We all headed to our ships (have to take two now because there is so much of us) and headed to the Middle East Mountain Region.
I took a nap on the way there and totally missed the plan. I didn't even know that we landed until Roy woke me up.
"Conner, wake up, we are here" he said
"What, already"
"Yeah, don't worry, I'll fill you in" he said as we were getting off the bio-ship.
"Okay, so basically we are just going to walk into the cave a hopefully take the right turn into their evil plan and stop them" He told me.
"Wow, I missed a lot" I exaggerate.
We split up into two teams, girls and boys, and then took two different tunnels.
"If you find anything, you know what to do" Kaldur tells girls, they nodded, and then walked away into the cave.
'Link is established' M'gann says.
"I hope we picked the right tunnel" I said.
"We did" Robin said with his evil look on his face.
"How do you know that" I asked
"Well, because last time I was here I made a map of the cave, and where the sun's position has to be, and right way to get there is this tunnel"
"So we sent to the girls on a wild goose chase"
"No, they are finding the main room. I said this during the flight here, weren't you listening" Robin said.
"Ahh, yeah I was, I just have short term memory lost sometimes" I said lying.
I turn to Roy who was next to me and punched him softly in the arm for not telling me everything.
"Hey, I wasn't the one sleeping" he said back.
"Wait did you hear that" Peter (Spider-Man) said.
"Hear what" Bobby (Iceman) asked.
Then there was a loud noise coming from down the hall, like something had fallen. Then i could her voices but couldn't put out the words.
"We must be getting closer" Kid Flash said.
We ran down the hall until I heard someone say trap.
"Wait stop" I said to my team.
Up ahead in the hallway was a pizza and Wally being Wally ran up to the pizza.
"Oh good, I was getting so hungry" Wally said then bent down to pick it up.
"Wally no" I screamed but it was too late.
As soon as he touched that pizza it triggered lasers all around the room but I had already stopped before the guys had walked into the trap area.
"Vhat the" Peter (Colossus) said with a Russian accent.
"Always thinking with our stomach" Robin says to Wally and all he does is laugh.
Before they could move a huge trapped cage comes falling down on them.
"Don't move" I shout at them.
"Ah, I really don't think we can" Roy says standing in awkward position.
But before I can help them the cage falls down on them and the lasers shut off.
"Oh, they fell for our trap" I heard a voice coming from down the hall.
"Quick, Conner, hide" Kaldur tells me.
I look around the room to find a door or something. To my right there was a closet so I quickly hide in there.
As I am in the closet I here spray coming from where the trap is. It must have been knock out gas.
"See I told you they would fall for the stupid trap"
"Wow, they truly are dump. Anyway let's get them into a getter cage for the show"
"Right, henchwomen, please take care of this"
I waited about ten minutes then I slowly open the door. They are gone. The trap is gone. It is like nothing happened here. I have been trying to get a link with the girls for the past ten minutes but they must be too far away.
I slowly walk out of the closet and proceed down the hallway.
I walk very cautiously hoping not to get caught. Finally I find the room where they are holding the guys and where the time plate is.
"You will never get away with is" Robin says.
"Haha, we already have" Catwoman said putting her claws on his face.
'Guys, you okay. We are close enough for the link' M'gann said.
'No, I'm fine, but they others got trapped and the tine plate is about to be activated.
'We are gone here, we will go there as fast as we can' M'gann said.
"Isn't there one more boy" Harley Quinn says.
"I don't know, there are so many of them now. I loss track" Cheetah said.
"What, she right, the Superboy is missing" Doctor Van CoCo said.
"Many he was home sick" a henchwomen said interrupting them.
"Now that is so stupid, supers don't get sick....I think" Madame Hydra said.
"Who cares where he is, in five minutes we will have what we have planned for" Cheetah said.
The diamond was hanging from the ceiling, the time plate was positioned correctly, and there was the natural hole in the wall for this day to happen.
Too bad I don't have heat vision, if I did I could just destroy the gem and call it a day. But I don't so I have to come up with a better plan. I looked around and saw some rocks. I could throw a rock and hopefully destroy the gem or make it fall but I have only one chance because they will seem that I have thrown it if I make it or not.
I need to come up with a good plan and fast. 
I decided to throw the rock, it is a 50/50 chance but that is a chance I need to make. I pick up the nearest rock, aim, and throw. I watch it as it flew in the air and then miss the gem by an inch.
"Who throw that" someone screamed.
"Superboy!" Kaldur said.
"I knew he wasn't sick, you own me 50 buck" one henchwomen said to another.
"Get him" Cheetah screams at her henchwomen.
The henchwomen comes at me but I am too quick for her.
I may be to quick for her but I was to slow for their plan. After knocking her out I turned around and the sun light was entering through the hole, lit the diamond up, then the light from the diamond shined on to the plate, and the plate started to spin.
"Superboy, quick do something" Peter (Spider-Man) said.
"No, you can't do anything. It is to late"
"It's never to late" I said then I jumped towards the plate.
All the villain girls (Cheetah, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Cheshire, Madame Hydra, and Doctor Van CoCo) were circled around the plate. They all had there hands placed on the plate as well.
The said something but it was in an ancient language so I couldn't understand. All of a sudden, their eyes started to glow then the whole world went black.

I woke up and.....