Chapter 5 "Snow & Fire"

Start from the beginning

Yes.

Kiba you look so cute in that form. (Rangiku picks Kiba up off of Toshiro’s shoulders and hugs her, suffocating her as well. Everyone is staring with faces like this O.O. Momo walks over and taps Rangiku on the arm. Rangiku looks over at her.)

May I please hold her Rangiku?

Sure Momo. Here you go. (Hands Kiba to Momo. Momo takes Kiba and holds her gently wrapping her arms around here.) Sorry about Rangiku. She gets carried away at times.

I can see that.

(O.O!?!)

What? Just because I’m in a different form doesn’t mean that I can’t talk like everyone else standing here. Besides, your the only ones that can understand what I’m saying in this form, to anyone else that walks by I’m just a barking dog.

Whatever, lets go.

Ah. Right captain. Well you heard him, let’s move out.

Right.

(Momo walks over to Toshiro and hands Kiba to him. Toshiro takes Kiba and sets her back on his shoulders and the groups continues on to the park, where a hollow is supposed to be showing up.)

Well I don’t see any hollows and we’ve been here for quite awhile.

Hey Renji, are you sure that there’s supposed to me a hollow showing up here?

Yah, we’ve been here for two whole hours and haven’t seen a single one.

Not only that, but our hollow raiders haven’t picked anything up.

Look the research group said that one would show up here and trust me I don’t like waiting around here anymore then you all do.

(Kiba’s ears twitch and her head pops up. Toshiro and the others look at her and Rangiku is the first to speak.)

You alright then Kiba?

(Kiba jumps down off of Toshiro’s shoulders and runs over to the middle of the park. Her ears are moving in all directions and she head is turning from side to side. Toshiro walks up behind her.)

Kiba is everything alright?

(Kiba turns and looks at him and gets wide eyes.)

Kiba what’s wrong?!

(Kiba jumps on Toshiro knocking him over and just as she does that a blast of ice hits the ground and freezes it. Everyone runs out from under the podium and looks up to see the same two people that attacked them the other day. Kiba growls and leaps at the white haired one and he jumps down and turns into a white wolf. Kiba jumps after him and lands on his back. He turns and sinks his teeth into her side.)

Kiba!!!

(Before anyone could help Kiba, the other boy jumps down and blocks their way.)

I don’t think so. This is something the two of them have to handle on their own, but if you want to play that badly then I’ll play with you.

(Turns into a big cheetah and  starts batting at Toshiro and the others. The white wolf throughs Kiba and she lands on her feet, not a scratch on her.)

Its payback time fox and your going to pay big time.