Eden's face went pale and she looked at the other girls, who where staring at her with envy and suspicion.

'Jesse? Why was she waking up next to you?' Harriet demanded. She reminds me of an over possessive (ex) girlfriend. She sauntered over to me and pointed her long bony finger at me, accusingly. I looked at Eden for advice, almost asking if it was okay to tell them, but Eden was looking away from me and distracted.

'Didn't we tell you that she lived with me and my family in America?' I tried to ask and sound innocently.

'What do you mean? She lived you?' Margaret butted in. She came up close to my face. When I leaned back she moved back and walked over to Eden. She came close to her face and looked her all over. Eden looked scared. Terrified. 'Go on Eden, why don't you tell us about living with Jesse? Why didn't you let us know about you and Jesse?' Margaret is defiantly screaming desperate (ex) girlfriend. Eden stayed silent, lost in thought. She didn't flinch, she just looked past Margaret towards the door.

'Back off. You bitches didn't want to know about her until you found out she had a hot teenage boy living with her. What do you want? A play-by-play? Does she need to tell you every detail of her life?' Aubrey snapped at them. Eden stood up from the bed, moving away from everyone, towards the bathroom door.

'We need to get ready. We'll meet you downstairs in twenty minutes.' She spoke and then disappeared into the bathroom.

'You heard her. Get out.' Aubrey ordered. She waved her hands, in a gesture to make them leave. The three of them – Harriet, Margaret and Maisy – walked towards the door, with annoyed looks. Aubrey stood up and walked to the door.

'Make sure she's okay. Otherwise next time I wake you up I'll throw a bucket of water over you.' Aubrey warned as she reached the door.

'Bitch.' I mumbled, mainly to myself.

'And proud of it.' She turned to face me, pouted, blew me a kiss and walked out of the room. The door closed with a click of the lock.

'Are they gone?' Eden called from the bathroom after a minute or two.

'Yeah.' I replied, pulling a shirt over my head. She walked out of the bathroom into my view. She looked beautiful – she always does – but now she seemed even more beautiful than before. It wasn't as if she had make-up on or wearing fancy clothes. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun and she had a pair of leggings and a vest top. But she looked beautiful.

'I'm sorry about them.' She apologised, which truly shocked me. Why is she apologising? What has she done wrong? My brow knitted together in confusion.

'Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything,' I sighed and looked her up and down. A small smile sat on her lips as she looked at me and then her gaze fell to the floor. 'You've changed in some many ways since you moved here, yet your the same. And I'm learning more about you.' I admitted. I was thinking out loud, not really meaning to. Too late to take it back.

'And so have you. Come on we need to go downstairs.' She grabbed my hand and led me to the lobby.

Three days have passed since we left the crappy motel. And I'm glad to say that I haven't had to see Harriet and Margaret. Maisy came around with Matt but that was only once. And now I have to continue the loved up teenager act with Aubrey. We kind of gave up on it while we were camping. And now I have a date with her tonight at a party. Yay – notice the lack of enthusiasm. The last time I went on a date at a party – I mean a proper date that's not with a pretend girlfriend – was with Eden and thinks became so wrong. Jade kissed me and Eden and I had an argument. And she pushed me out of the way to save me from a car.

It hurts to think about it.

'Jesse are you ready to go?' Aubrey called from downstairs. I really don't want to go out I'd much rather just stay here and read or do something less social. With a sigh, I reluctantly walked down the stairs and into the living room. Aubrey had a pink, one-shoulder dress on with black heels on. Making her as tall as I am. Eden had a Marilyn Monroe style dress – the white one she wore in that movie. That really famous scene. I don't remember the movie. Her hair fell in lose ringlets by her shoulders. She is the definition of beauty.

*Sorry for the short chapter and lackof updates. I'm losing intrest in this story because of my other projects. I promise I'm going to finish this story.*

My life as a Bolton Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें