Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up in an empty bed. I look around my room, I let out a long sigh. I remembered what happened last night.

Last night - Her big mocha eyes looking at me. She grabbed cupped my face, she brought me closer to her. So close I could feel her breath panning over his face. My eyes started to close as we came closer. Our lips met and our lips began to move in sync.

'I've really missed you.' She told me. She moved from being at my side to on top of me. My arms locked around her waist and hers locked around my neck. Her arms slipped down and began to tug at my t-shirt. She pulled it over my head and threw it over her shoulder. I felt her smile against my lips, she started kissing harder. Her tongue getting deeper in my mouth, like an ant eater searching for ants. Her hands where running up and down my chest. Feeling each inch of my chest. I tried pulling away but I couldn't. Maybe because I liked having near me and it feels like the last night we spent together. But now that I think about it this doesn't feel like the night she left. Back then it was nice, full of passion and full of love. But now, it's empty and just sex. Like there's nothing there. I don't feel like I did last time.

Eden's broke away from the kiss and pulled her vest top off. Whilst she was pulling her top off I tried to move away. Eden is slim and has a small frame, plus she doesn't weigh that much. However, when she's sat straddling you she weighs a lot. I couldn't get her off me. When I had just wriggled free, her lips came crashing back onto mine. Her hands didn't fly to the nape of my neck like they usually do, instead they trailed down the centre of my chest, in between my abs. Her hands stopped at the top of my jeans, she started undoing my belt.

'Stop.' I said sternly Eden looked up at me with a devilish grin.

'You don't have to be shy, I've seen you be for.' Her voice deep and sexy, she bit her lip and batted her lashes. I must admit she looked... sexy. What am I thinking! I have to stop her and her madness. She tried to kiss me again but I managed to shove her off. She landed on my bed, on her back.

'I said stop!' I hissed at her. 'Look Eden, I've missed you but we can't do this because we've missed each other. And besides your dating that Ralf kid. I'm sorry.' My voice went back to normal as I apologised. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her shirt was only next to me so picked it up and passed her to her.

'Your right. I was right. You know what, sleep her tonight and then piss off back to America! Everything was going fine until you turned up this evening. JUST GET LOST!' she yelled as she walked towards the door. She slammed my door and left. She slammed it so hard that the light shade began to shake. I heard Eden's door slam shut and then a loud scream.

I tried to sleep but all I could hear was Eden's sobs. She cried for ages and if I'm honest I don't understand why she was crying. I tried going into her room but when I knock she yelled 'Piss off you total ass.'

After a while I heard her talking, I could hear her faintly. I'm not sure who she was talking to but she talked to two people. The first was a girl, I recognised the voice. I could hear Beth's sympathetic attempts to cheer her up. Also the fact that Beth text me.

'WHAT DID YOU DO! Eden is crying her eyes out!' She sent, I text back but I know she won't reply straight away.

'What did she say?' I asked

The second person she spoke to was a guy, it wasn't any of of my brothers. I know that because I didn't recognise the voice. I'm guessing it was Ralf she was talking to. Great. I didn't want to hear anything they said to each other, so I turned over and went to sleep.