Chapter 13

Chapter 13

'It's a six hour drive so we best set off. Jesse?' Matt called my name, causing me to look up from my drink. 'Your swapping with Hans, your riding with Harriet.' He told me. I nodded in reply and turned to look at Ralf, Aubrey and Eden. All three of them, and my self, had wide eyes in shock. I looked to Aubrey for help but nothing came. I heard a girly giggle come from behind me. I turned my head to look in the direction it was coming from. Harriet, Maisy and Margaret were stood looking at me. Harriet was stood in front of the other two, her eyelashes batting at me and her lips pouted. As if she was going to jump onto me and kiss me. She lent forward a little and blew me a kiss. Maisy, the other brunet, was stood with her hand on her hip, glaring at Harriet. Her gaze came back to me and a flirty smile sat on her lips. And the other girl – Margaret – stood smiling at me. Her hand waving in a small side-to-side motion. It shocked me how openly they were flirting.

'Come on Jesse, its a long ride.' Harriet said in a low, flirty voice. I really didn't want to spend six hours driving with these sluts.

'Why don't you just ride with us?' Eden asked, gently placing her little hand on my shoulder. I turned my attention to her. I opened my mouth to reply to her,how I wanted to ride with them. At least I can relax around these three and have a normal convocation with them. Whereas if I ride with these three I'm not going to be able to relax or sleep. It's like being on the plane again. The creepy woman I sat next to.

'Why would he want to ride with someone like you?' Harriet snapped at her, whipping her hand from my shoulder and replacing hers. Her hand didn't feel like Eden's did. Hers was long, bony and cold. Eden opened her mouth to retaliate but Aubrey interrupted.

'Maybe he doesn't want to ride with sluts like you!' She yelled back – taking the words from my mouth. The comment didn't seem to faze her, but others in the cafe seemed to. Causing them to look at her. Aubrey simply shrugged the odd looks off.

'Are you that desperate to fling your knickers at him?' Margaret spat. Ironic really. These girls had been shamelessly flirting with me in front of everybody. I couldn't help but snigger at the comment. Eden had the same look on her face as I did. Her face turning red from trying to contain her giggles.

'Why don't we just ask Jesse what he wants to do? He is stood there.' She pointed out, little giggles escaping.

'We're only going if Jesse rides with us.' Harriet stated, not bothering us. More reason to ride with Eden. But the boys seemed a little pissed.

'Jesse just ride with them.' Jake huffed and walked out, followed by Hans and Matt. Harriet wore a victorious smile as she walked out the door, followed by her entourage.

'I'm sorry. I guess I have to ride with them.' It sounds like that We all stood up and walked outside. My eyes searched the parking lot for the girls. I found them sat in a pink convertible. All of them looking in mirrors touching up there make up.

I climbed into the back seat and all three girls turned to face me. I felt like a mouse in a tank full of snakes. All of them watching me to see where I move and waiting to see who will leap forward first.

'So, Jesse, are you single?' Harriet asked touching her pouted lips.

'I'm not really sure.' I answer, in all honesty I'm not sure.

'Well, we'll have to make sure you know.' What does that even mean? I shrug the comments off and pull my phone out of my pocket. There's nothing really interesting to do, I can still feel there eyes on me. Even as Harriet puts the keys in the exhaust and follows Matt's Jeep down the road.