I hated how he was acting like he was the only one taking a risk. I hated how he acted like he couldn't trust me with his heart. I felt like we were holding each other back from something that could become much more special one day. He wasn't giving me his all because he was scared and I wasn't giving him my all because he wouldn't let me. This shit was so ironic considering our first encounters with each other.

"..You lyin."

"What?" I scrunched my face up. What was he even talking about? "Lying about what?"

"About missing me."

"No I'm not." I lied again.

"So why you text me back? And why you answer the phone?" He moved closer to me and pinned me up against the counter. "And why you let me in?"

"Cause.." My voice trailed off. He was right.

"Right. Stop playin wit me." His hands held onto my waist and he stared down at me."

"I'm not the one playing. You are." I moved his hands.

He ran his hands over his face and walked away into the living room and plopped himself down on the couch, running his hand over his face.

"Nothing to say right?" I nodded my head,understanding. He still couldn't make his mind up on what he wanted to do.

"Just let yourself out and lock the door. Night Khari." I walked back into my room, taking off my robe and getting back under the covers.

After waking up, I did my normal morning routine to start getting ready for class. After getting out the shower, I put on my black lace bra and panty set that I had brought from Victoria Secret.

I went into the kitchen, turning my coffee maker on so it would be done by the time I was ready to leave.

I pushed the button and began walking back to my room.

"What the fuck!" I screamed almost having a heart attack.

"Fuck you screaming for?" Khari looked up from the sink where he was brushing his teeth.

"I- I thought you had left last night." I stuttered looking down and realizing that I only had on my bra and panties still. This was his first time seeing me like this.

As if reading my mind, his eyes trailed over my body.

I turned to pick out some clothes, pulling out some ripped jeans and a shirt.

He came out of the bathroom and I felt him come behind me. "Damn." He mumbled into my ear grabbing my hips and pressing his front more into my back.

"I have to go to class."

His grip on me tightened and he proceeded to kiss on my neck softly."

"Stop." I whimpered when he started to suck on it surely making hickeys visible.

Ignoring me, he pushed my bra up played with my nipple and sucking harder on my neck.

I had only been with one man which was Callie, but even he didn't make me feel this good.

I wasn't having sex with Khari yet though. Especially because things between us were foggy at the moment. It would only complicate things more.

His other hand ran up my thigh and rubbed my clit through my panties. My breathing hitched in my throat and my hormones were everywhere at this point.

"You're gonna make me late." I breathed out.

"You ain't gotta do nothin baby. Just lemme show you that I wanna be with you too." He mumbled against my neck.

Was this his way of saying that we were together now?

He leaned me back on the bed and slipped off my panties, coming back up kissing my lips as he played with my pearl.

I moaned into his lips, spreading my legs wider. "Damn, you wet as hell for a nigga."

He kissed down my chest until his head was between my legs and I felt his tongue inside of me.

I bit down on my lips letting the pleasurable feeling take over me. He licked my pearl with the tip of his tongue before sucking on it hard. My back began arching and my fingers gripped his hair.

"Oh my godddd."

He stared directly into my soul, tongue fucking the shit out of me.

"Fuck." I repeated over and over, feeling myself orgasm.

I panted our of breathe, but I guess he wasn't finished just yet.

He eased in a finger followed my another one, immediately hitting my spot.

"You all mine now. Undastand?"

I wasted no time shaking my head yes before throwing it back on the bed. He sped up,"Say it."

"Mmm...I'm yours!" I shrieked as my legs started to shake. He licked up all of my juices as I came down from my second high.

I laid there, gathering my thoughts while he went back into the bathroom, cleaning up.

------------------------------

For those who have been asking in case they forgot, RENAE is Khari's ex, the one who cheated while he was in jail