Chapter 13

Warning: this chapter contains explicit and sexual content.

LYRIC * week later

My phone buzzed waking me up from my sleep and I squinted my eyes, looking at the front screen.

Papi K 😂☺️😛💕: I miss you

Me: Really? I told you I was done with this.

Papi K 😂☺️😛💕: Nah. Anyways wyd?

I hadn't heard from this nigga for more than a week and here he was texting me like everything between us was normal. I put my phone back down and pulled the covers back over my head, trying to go back go sleep.

A few minutes later, my phone began to ring and it was him again except he was calling me.

I let it ring and then reluctantly picked up towards the end,"What Khari?" I answered in a sleepy tone.

"Baby" I heard his deep yet comforting voice call out the slurred word and it immediately softened my mood.

"It's 2 in the morning."

"I know, come open the fuckin door."

"Open the door?" I sat up, "take your ass home."

"I am home."

I opened my mouth to say something smart again but the line went dead. Ugh I couldn't stand this nigga.

I got out of the bed and the doorbell started to ring. What the hell? I didn't know he was serious.

I ran into the bathroom and splashed water onto my face.

I ran my fingers through my wild but curly hair, opening the door. He leaned against the door frame, hungrily looking at me with glazed eyes.

Without saying anything. I let him in and locked the door before going into the kitchen and cutting on the light.

I leaned against the counter with my arms folded. I watched him stumble a bit coming into the kitchen also.

I sighed and threw my arms down,"You're drunk. That's why you're here?"

"I'm hea cause I miss you, you don't miss me?"

"No." I lied

"Why you been actin like this, cause of a title?"

"That's not the point Khari. I know there's more to a relationship than a title. We've got the bond, but it would be less confusing if I knew where we stood. You can't understand that?"

"What if a nigga not ready for all that?"

"Why start something you wasn't ready for? And I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for you? That's selfish. You act like I can just switch my feelings on and off, trust me if I could I would."

".. I get it"

"I have no problem being just friends with you, but it won't be anything more."