Remind Me - Troyler

"Promise me, as long as we have these bracelets we will be friends forever. That no matter what happens we will always be there for eachother. Forever and always."

Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan have been best friends since they were kids. Both full of dreams and ambitions to achieve the impossible, like walk the red carpet or become a superstar. Little did they know that ten years later they would meet again in completely different circumstances with the memories of their childhood fading in and out of their mind. With cameras trained on their every move, from the moment they set eyes on each other, will they be able to find their friendship back again or will fame and fear of being judged drag them down?

Troye Sivan a well known singer and actor that completely dominated Hollywood is mysterious and shady. No one really know's his past. The biggest question is, is he really who he portrays himself to be, when he stomped into the spotlight taking everyone's breath away; or is there a past that he has chosen to hide and tuck away in the folds of his memories?

Tyler Oakley an known up and coming internet sensation from YouTube, for his contagious laughter and colourful hair is a sweetheart from the start. With no secrets, no undesirable history to be hidden he is like an open book. But through the mask of joy and happiness is there a lie beneath it all?

Cameras in

3,

2,

1.

Action!