chapter one. news [edited]

12 Years old Hanuel P.O.V

Me,dino and Ji Hoon was playing at the playground. Jihoon's mom came

"Anyeonghaseyo eommonim" I said while bow to her.

"Oh. Anyeonghaseyo. Don't be so formal to me. Can you call Jihoon for me for a second?" She said.

"Ne." I replied then call jihoon.

Jihoon's P.O.V.

Hanuel told me that my mom called me so I went to my mom.

"Hi eomma I thought you are at work.why are you here?" I ask her

"Jihoon-ah, I hope you will understand. Your dad is going to Seoul continue the company. We are going to live in Seoul starting from tomorrow so please come home early and pack. Our flight is 6 in the morning." My mom said while my tears started to flow.

"Why eomma?" I ask.

"Your dad promise your grandma that one day he will continue the conpany" my mom said "So be back early"

"Okay" the only word I can say then my mom walk away.

I was there crying then hanuel came comfort me and Chan is hugging me.

"Hoon? Why are you crying. Are you okay? What happened? " hanuel ask.

"Jihoon hyung don't cry. Hanuel noon always said that boys cannot cry." Chan said.

"Hanuel can you bring home chan then meet me at my house later?" I said .

"Jihoon hyung, why I need to go back home first?" Chan ask.

"Chan listen to hyung okay? Hyung while give you a special gift to you." I said then pat his head.

"Okay hyung" He said then holding hanuel hand to ask her go home.

"Okay then. Don't cry hoon. I am always by your side. See you later." She said then wave to me.

The word i am always by your side keeps on repeating in my mind.

*I hope you can remember me as i was gone hanuel ah. I will always love you* i said to myself then went home and find a thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Hello readers!! I hope you will like and enjoy the story. I hope you can support me still the end of the story.