"Where is the other half?" I asked Austin. He smiled and pulled up his sweater sleeve, considering I was wearing his jacket he had given me the day before, and showed me a bracelet like mine with the other half of the heart except it said 'Always'

"Aww, Austin," I said I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I looked into his beautiful hazel greenish eyes.

"Now you know you have the other half of my heart," he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and he leaned closer and I felt his lips against mine. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion. I never wanted it to end but we both needed to breath. We pulled away and I pulled out my posters and looked at them. Then a gust of wind came by and blew away one of my posters onto the road.

"Stupid wind," I muttered. I heard Austin chuckling.

"I'll get it, Maxi," said Austin. He stood up and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips like it was our last. I smiled when he called me Maxi,"You know your cute when you pout."

Then he pulled away and started walking to the poster. All of a sudden I heard the sound of wheels screeching. I turned my head to the direction and saw a car coming straight for Austin.

"Austin!" I screamed.

He didn't even have time to look up before the car hit him. I saw his body hit the wind shield and go over the car. I ran to his body there was blood every where. I started crying and I pulled Austin on to my lap. He was barely breathing.

"No please, don't leave me," I said sobbing. Austin looked up at me and slowly took off his bracelet and put it in my hand.

"Promise...me you will....give this to.....the next....person you...end ....up.....with....please," Austin said barely speaking a whisper. I nod with tears streaming down my face. I lean down and kiss Austin. I pull away the life was starting to fade away from his eyes.

"I love you so much Austin," I say.

He smiles.

"I love...you more....Maxi.....," his voice fades out. His body goes limp and his eyes close. I rock back and forth shaking my head. I hear someone come up who started yelling for help. I hear more voices but I don't look to see. I keep my eyes on Austin. I feel someone pull Austin away but I don't fight. I just sit there in shock. I look down at my hands and look at Austin's bracelet. I will not break my promise.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

"If I hadn't pulled out the posters, the wind wouldn't have blew it on to the street. And Austin would be alive," I say with tears streaming down my face. I was surprised my voice was steady still.

I look up at all the boys, they are silent. Louis wraps both arms around me and hugs me tight. I bury my face into his shoulder.

"Its not your fault, Max. It was just an accident," Louis says, stroking my hair. I didn't answer. I know it isn't my fault but I can't help but feel like it is.

•Liam POV •(A/N: Surprise!!)

I feel so bad for my sister. She has been through so much. Its not her fault her best friend/boyfriend is dead. I want her to be happy again. I hope seeing our aunt will cheer her up. I don't want to see her go through anymore pain. And I know Harry and Niall like her. I don't want them to break her heart. I'm going to talk to them about it later.

I think all the boys want to make Max happy again. Tomorrow is her birthday that is the perfect thing to make her happy again. We can have her meet Simon, Ed Sheeran, and Louis's and Zayn's girlfriends.