My Holiday Romance - Louis Tomlinson (Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

****************************************************************************************************************

 I was going to stay at Louis's house as my Nanny and Granda were on holiday. I was looking forward to being part of the Tomlinson household for a month. Yeah, did I mention that I 'm staying with Louis for a month?

The X Factor starts in less than 2 weeks, so I've flew over and I'm staying with Louis so I go to his audition with him for support. Of course, I know that the judges will love him. His voice is amazing and there's no doubt about it, they'll put him through!

Louis pulled into the driveway and the blinds on the livingroom window twitched, followed by a chorus of "ZOE'S HERE!" I laughed. Louis grinned. "See, you're already part of the family." He said smiling at me. I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase, trailing to the door.

"Zoe!" Daisy screamed as Louis pushed the door open. "Hey Daisy!" I replied as I let go of my suitcase and lifted her up for a hug. "My family like you more than they like me." Louis said, pouting at Daisy and pretending to cry. "Louis!" Daisy said as she stretched her arms out to Louis. He grinned happily at her and blew a raspberry making me laugh.

"Hello Zoe!" Jay shouted in form the kitchen. "Nice flight?" She asked as she gave me a hug. "Uhh, yeah! Good thanks." I replied smiling. "Louis's been looking forward to visit ever since you left last time." Jay giggled. Louis blushed and handed Daisy to Jay. He led me into the living room where Phoebe, Felicite and Lottie were all watching TV. "Okay then." Louis sighed as he looked at what they were watching and dragged me out of the room again.

I laughed. Soon enough, we were upstairs in Louis's bedroom, just lying beside each other, content. "Mum and Dad are going out later and they're leaving the girls to a babysitters so we've got the house to ourselves." Louis said as he kissed my forehead. "Meaning?" I asked, trying to see what exactly he wanted to do.

"Meaning, we're alone so we can do whatever we want to do. I got us movie out too." He murmered. "What movie did you get?" I asked as he tightened his arm around my waist. There was no point in having a pillow on this bed, Louis's chest is better. "The Proposal. It's supposed to be funny." He replied grinning. I smiled.

Me and Ruby watched that movie and we must laughed a million times at the 'Babymaker' blanket in it. "Hey, and you know what else I got?" Louis asked looking shocked. "What?" I asked, starting to get worried incase he got something huge. "Brownie mix." I laughed. "What?! I thought we could make some brownies!" He pleaded. I laughed again. "Ahhhh Louis my little funny man." I sighed, still laughing. Louis smirked and then started laughing himself.

***************************************************************************************************************

"See you two later!" Louis's dad Mark shouted upstairs. "And be good!" Jay finished off before closing the door. Me and Louis were just curled up on the sofa watching TV. "You hungry? 'Cause if you are we could make brownies." Louis said grinning. "Yeah why not." I smiled. Louis grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen were we went and got all the ingrediants we needed out.

A few moments later, Louis was greasing the baking tray while I was mixing the brownie mixture. Louis grinned before dipping a finger into the mixture and stuffing it in his mouth. "Ummmmmm, that is some nice brownie mixture." He sighed. I grinned and then tried to put the mixture onto the baking tray but was distracted by Louis.

He had wrapped his arms around my waist and was kissing down my neck. "Louis, babe! Wait until I've did this, then you can do whatever you want with me." I said. "Anything?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows. I smiled. He stopped kissing my neck but he didn't unwrap his arms from around my waist.

Suddenly, my grip on the spoon loosened and it fell to the ground, followed by a splatter of mixture being chucked up at me. Louis laughed hysterically, clutching his sides. "Oh ha ha ha." I said frowning as I wiped my face clean of brownie mixture.

 I decided to get my own back so got another spoon and dipped it in the mixture before flinging it at Louis. "Woah! Zoe!" Louis exclaimed shocked. That stopped him laughing. "What was that for?!" He asked in a high pitched voice.

I smiled proudly before passing him the cloth. I had got a lot of it around his mouth. "Why do I need a cloth?" He whispered as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, crashing his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips as I tasted the brownie mixture that was covering his mouth.

*********************************************************************************************************

Beep Beep Beep! "The brownies are ready!" Louis exclaimed as he jumped off the sofa and ran to the kitchen. I followed after him, smelling the brownies making my mouth water. Louis opened the oven and grabbed the tray.

"OWWWWWWW!" He yelped as he shook his hands vigorously. "Louis! It might have helped if you wore the oven gloves! Go run your hand under the cold tap!" I exclaimed, guiding him over to the sink. His hands were bright red.

I put the oven gloves on and lifted the tray out of the oven, careful not to burn myself. "Are your hands okay now, baby?" I asked Louis who was still holding his hands under the cold tap. "Hot?" He smirked, laughing a little. I grabbed his hands gently and wrapped a few ice cubes in a cloth, holding it down on his hands.

 "Ahhhh, that's good." Louis sighed. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him back. "What would I do without you, huh?" He smiled. I grinned as I shovelled the brownies off the tray and placed them on a plate.

"They look yummy." Louis said as he licked his lips. "Don't touch them yet Louis!" I exclaimed as he went to take one. "They're still hot!" I said. Louis rolled his eyes and pouted sadly making me giggle.

"I'll put a pizza in the oven then." Louis sighed as he looked through the freezer, trying find his favourite peperoni pizza. He crouched over the freezer, making his trousers fall low and his red and black boxers to appear over the rim. My eyes widened and I turned away, trying to distract myself. I suddenly heard Louis, chucking the pizza in the oven meaning it was safe to turn back again.

A few moments later, I was cuddled up with Louis on the sofa, eating pizza and chocolate brownies, watching The Proposal. He had his arms wrapped tight around my waist and now and again, he would kiss my neck and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you so much." He murmered against my neck. I smiled and turned my head to face him. "I love you too." I replied before kissing him gently. Louis had other ideas though. The kiss was starting to turn rough and Louis was pressing down on me, making me lie down flat on the sofa.

His arms slowly moved from my waist to the hem of my shirt, fiddling with it. I blushed, even though he was still kissing me really hard. Suddenly,Louis pulled away. "Zoe, I love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You make me feel like no other girl has ever made me feel before. You make me smile and laugh. You cheer me up when I'm down and you're always there to listen to me. Thank you. I love you so much Zoe. I want you for the rest of my life." He said before crashing his lips hard onto mine, making me moan.

Before I knew it, Louis had dragged me upstairs to his bedroom and somehow, got his top off. He was right about the six-pack thing. It was unreal how fit Louis was and that just made me want him even more. I had the urge to run my hand down his chest and didn't even realise I was until Louis started groaning loudly.

Louis was still kissing me, but not just my lips. He started kissing down my neck and across my coller bone before removing my own top leaving us both in our underwear. I could tell where this was going and there was no way I was interrupting this time.

Vote, comment and fan guys! You've been great so far! :D If you like what you read, please vote for it! It means a lot :D Thank you! Lana xXxXxxXxXXxXxxXXxXxxXx