Chapter 18 That is sick

Kat's POV:

I woke on my own account most of the days now, just a couple of minuets before Louis, as if my body finally had a sleeping pattern. It was nice actually, always being awake when I was supposed to. Louis had laughed at me when I told him, not from malice, but because he hadn't even though about how early it was to wake up when you are used to wake up at 10am not 6am. Louis still spend a lot of days out of the house but not as much as just after Niall's death. I think it was harder for him then what he showed, put I haven't dared to ask. The last weeks have been okay though, I have felt lighter, not thinking to much of my circumstances, just trying to eat and live I guess.

«Hey Kitten.» Harry said walking in to the living room. I was currently sitting on the couch watching 'The Matrix' on one of the movie channels they have here.

«Hey Harry, you okay?» I asked pulling my feet closer to me so he could sit down as well.

«Yeah, I'm good, I've been working on the bikes over at the workshop.» He said trying to look at the movie as well.

«Bikes?» I asked, what do they need bikes for.

«Motorbikes, Kitten.» He said matter of factly.

«Oh, that makes more sense.» I said smiling to myself. We sat in silence watching the rest of the movie. When the movie ended I joined Harry in to the kitchen, 'helping'him make dinner.

«Hey guys! Hey Kitten!» Louis said when he came in to the kitchen, we just finished up with the food so a lot of the guys had gathered around. I sat on the bar stool as Harry and Louis made sure everyone got a plate of food. Everyone looked tired and sad, no one looking as scary as they did when I first came here. When everyone else had gotten a plate of food Louis made up one for me and one for him self. He carried them up to the bedroom and helped me eat it all up. When he finished feeding me and eating up his own food we walked back down stairs and in to the kitchen to put our plates away.

«Come on, I have to practise for a bit.» Louis said putting a hand on my lower back. Louis guided me out of the house and around the backside of the house, we walked in to the little bundle of trees and a huge field appeared in front of us.

«What are you practising?» I asked turning towards him.

«Shooting.» He said pulling out a gun. I looked over to where he pointed the gun and saw plaques on the other side of the field. Louis started shooting, making me jump at first but after the first tree rounds I got used to it.

«That's sick, you're so good.» I said as I sat down, at times he would be running in front of me other times standing behind obstacles and sooting over and over, hitting the plaques every single time.

«Hope I never end up on the other side of this.» I said quietly to myself. Louis kept shooting for a while, but when some other people came over to join him we walked back inside. When we neared the front door a car pulled up beside us.

«Mr. Tomlinson!» A small, elderly man came out of the car bearing a brown suitcase.

«Doctor. Good, come on inside.» Louis said opening up the door for the both of us.

«This way.» Louis said putting a hand on my back and walking towards his office.

«You look better.» The doctor said looking at me.

«Um, okay?» I answered looking questioning over to Louis.

«I was the one that looked over you after your accident, Mr.Tomlinson here wanted me to take a look at you again, to make sure the wounds wouldn't get worse if you went to a more crowded place.» He said smiling at me.

«Oh, okay then.» I said holding my hands out towards him, Louis smiling reassuringly towards me.

«I think we should wrap your hands up, if you're going out, it will hurt when I do so, but it will fade with in a couple of hours.» He said, looking mostly at Louis.

«Yeah, do that. If its okay with you Kitten?» Louis asked looking back at me.

«S'okay.» I said already fearing the pain. The doctor got out some bandages and some flasks from his case.

«This will burn.» He said, and then he poured something liquid over my hands. He was right it burned like hell, I tried to keep it in, but it only got worse and then I couldn't control it anymore, making me scream out in pain. Louis was holding around me trying to comfort me. The door to the office burst opened and showed a panic looking Harry. I think Louis said something to him but all I know is that Harry sat down next to me holding one of my arms and Louis holding the other, as the doctor smeared some cream over my hands and then wrapped them up. My hands was hammering like crazy for ages. The doctor left as soon as he was finished, on order from Louis.

«Why does it have to hurt this much?» I asked through my tears, pathetic.

«I wish it didn't Kitten, I really do.» Louis said scooping me up in his arms. Harry stayed as well, he just sat next to us. I finally stooped crying after what felt like ages.

«I'm so sorry love.» Louis said hugging me closer.

«Well it is your fault so you better be.» I said weakly, making Harry laugh, but I felt Louis taking in a sharp breath, I hope he feels a bit bad at least.

«I know Kitten. But today was so that we would be able to go out like you wanted to, remember?» He said his eyes looking sharply in to mine.

«So you're really taking me out?» I asked a little shocked.

«I'll take you out tomorrow, if you promise you wont run off.» He said smiling at me.

«I would have pinky promised, but you know...» I said laughing.

«Good enough for me.» He said helping me stand up. We walked in to the bedroom and Louis helped me take a bath before we went to bed. I went out like a light for once.

...

Hope you like the story so far, gif of gun (oooooh) at the top, hope you have a good day forwards!