Chapter 12 Gangster

Chapter 12 Gangster

Kitten's POV:

«Anyway, do you want to wear the red or the blue jumper?» Louis asked as I was looking around the closet. I found a pink sweater which was Louis' and it was so ugly, and have been laughing about it for ages, Louis however did not find it as hilarious.

«Blue, have you ever worn it?» I asked still laughing. He came over and put the jumper on me.

«No, I told you I didn't even know about it.» He said walking out of there, me following behind.

«You're such a liar.» I said as he put on his suit jacket.

«No I'm not.» He said buttoning it up.

«Yes you are, if you'd never seen it you wouldn't have been so embarrassed.» I said crossing my arms.

«You are so annoying, come on.» He said pushing me out of the room, careful of my hands of course.

«No, I want to know.» I said as we walked down the stairs.

«It was a present and I had to show it off, now can we go and eat or what?» He said rolling his eyes.

«Yeah, but...»

«No!» He said looking stern at me, making me huff, but shut up. We walked in to the kitchen, where Louis found a smoothie for me in the fridge and a straw in one of the drawers, and then he found himself a plate of pancakes. We started eating, me still keeping silent.

«That looks good.» I said when I was finished with my smoothie and was left to just watch him eat.

«It is.» He answered and continued to eat.

«Can I taste?» I asked smiling sweetly.

«No.»

«Please? It looks so good.» I begged.

«Fine.» He said cutting of a small bite, and feeding me it.

«Mhmm, it's really good, did Harry make those?» I asked.

«I think so, no one else makes food around here.» He said shrugging.

«Cool. What are you doing today? And I just mean are you going to be here or somewhere else, I do not want any details of what you're up to.» I asked twirling on my chair.

«Going to be here today, you can join me if you want.» He said getting of his chair.

«Yep.» I said, and as I was about to get down from my chair, Louis grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.

«What are you doing?» I asked laughing and a little scared.

«I told you, you could join me.» He said as he walked out of the kitchen. I'm pretty sure someone saw us, cause I heard laughter from one of the hallways.

«Haha, funny, put me down!» I said. He walked up the second floor and then he finally put me down. Then he put an arm around my shoulders and guided me through the hallway.

«So what are we doing today?» I asked as we walked.

«Just boring work, lots of orders and shit to take care off.» He said opening the door to his office.

«You can sit there.» Louis said pointing to a chair next to the computer, he then sat down in one of the other chairs and started typing away on his mac.

...

«How long have you been doing this?» I asked Louis, we've been sitting here for, about an hour, and it has been a bit boring - super duper I'm dying boring.