Chapter 7 Piss off

Chapter 7 Piss off

Kitten's POV:

I woke up as Louis got out of the bed. I knew he was just going to do as always so I closed my eyes and tied to fall asleep again. I heard him closing the door to the bathroom and I thought he was going to leave next but he walked the other way.

«Goodbye beautiful, sleep tight.» He said pushing some of my hair out of my face. Good thing I didn't flinch or this would be really awkward, at least for me. He walked away and then I heard the door close. I sat up, all my plans of sleeping in disappearing. Why is he pretending to be nice, it annoys me, why cant he just be cruel? Not that I want that either though. I sat still for a while, but then I heard thunder from outside so I moved from the bed and over to my chair. I watched as the sky lighted up with lightnings and the rain was falling down heavier then the previous days. I don't think there has been any day since I came here, that there was good weather.

Knock, knock

«Yeah?» I asked as I heard the door open. I turned around in my chair and saw Liam standing there with food.

«Hi, I just wanted to give you some food.» He said putting a plate with toast and jam on my nightstand.

«Thank you Liam.» I said giving him a small smile.

«I hope it's okay that I didn't make anything fancy.» He said smiling apologetic.

«Yeah, as long as its edible I'm okay.» I said looking out on the weather again, I can't believe its August and the weather is this bad.

«Okay, have a good day then.» He said as he started to walk away. He is so weird, he's like the opposite of Harry to be honest, he doesn't fit in here. I walked over to the bed and sat down so I could eat some of the food, stupid hands, I wish they would just stop hurting so much. I eat one of the toast and then I sat back in my chair. I sat there for a while, I have no idea of how long, cause there is no watch in here, but yeah after a while a man came in and got my plate and then he left again not saying anything. I really wish my hands weren't hurting so bad, cause then I could take a shower, and maybe even changed in to something else.

...

«Hello Louis.» I said as he walked in the to the room.

«Hi Kitten, how's your day been?» He asked, I just looked up at him like are you serious.

«Sorry, bad question. But I was thinking that it was time you got to know the place a little better so, are you ready for a small tour?» He asked smiling at me.

«Yeah, sure, do you want to change first?» I asked getting of the chair, he always changes into comfortable clothes when he comes back in.

«No, I have to look presentable when I'm in other parts of the house.» He said as he walked out of the room. I followed, and as I stepped outside Louis wrapped an arm around my waist, making me slightly uncomfortable.

«So why do you have to wear suits in your own house?» I asked as we walked along a long corridor.

«It gives me more respect.» He said.

«Oh.» I said as we walked down two floors and was standing in front of the front door.

«Yeah, so we normally eat dinner altogether at this time, so I was thinking that we would join them, instead of being upstairs, you must be tired of staying in one room.» He said as he lead me throught the living room with the fire and then we walked around a corner where a huge table was standing and a couple of people were sitting.

«Louis, Kitten are you guys joining us today?» Liam asked walking out of what I think is the kitchen.

«Yes.» Louis said as he walked us over to the top of the table.