Chapter 16 Be safe

Chapter 16 Be safe

Kat's POV:

I slowly woke up as I heard multiple voices around me. I opened my eyes realising I was in the living room, lying down on the couch. Harry and Louis was standing in the doorway talking about something, but they were to quiet for me to hear. I sat up getting both mens attention.

«Hey, how are you sweetie?» Louis asked walking over immediately.

«Okay I think.» I said looking a little sceptic towards him.

«So the pain has died down?» He asked taking a hold of my hands.

«Yeah they are better, I must have hit a very sore spott last night.» I said looking at my hands, seeing that they were quite irritated.

«Two nights ago actually. When you finally calmed down we brought you in here and it took ages before you fell asleep, when you actually did we let you sleep as long as possible.» Harry said smiling a little sad, like he felt sorry for me.

«Oh.» I said looking at the floor.

«I have to go love, but Harry will help you with anything, I promise.» Louis said letting go of me and standing up. I nodded and Louis walked out of the room.

«I think I just want to go upstairs, if that's okay?» I asked standing up.

«Yeah, of course, I'll follow you up.» Harry said walking next to me. We walked in silence up to Louis's room, Harry opening the door for me. When we got inside I sat down in my chair looking out the window. The weather was okay for once, I wonder which month it is. Maybe October, it was the end of August when I was kidnapped.

«Um, Harry can I ask you something?» I asked turning towards the bed, surprised to se Harry sitting on Louis's side, which was furtherest from me.

«Sure, can't promise an answer but I will do my best.» He said sitting up a bit straighter.

«Which month is it?»

«Which month it is? It's December Kitten, why are you asking?» He said laughing.

«It's not funny! You get to walk around with a calendar in your pocket I don't even have a watch.» I said a little annoyed.

«Wait, you seriously didn't know?» He asked standing up from the bed.

«No, why would I?» I said turing towards the window.

«But I thought...?» He said standing next to my chair.

«What! You thought what!» I asked looking expectedly at him.

«I thought you wanted to be here...» He said frowning. WHAT!

«You thought what!!!! You where there when you guys chased me for ages along the road, and then you beat me up! You chained me to a bed, and when I finally found a way out, you chased me and I got incurably hurt! And then you put me back here! And you thought I wanted to be here! Are you insane! If I could just touch anything I would have escaped a thousand times if I had the chance!» I screamed at him while standing up.

«I'm sorry, it's just that Louis taks about you like you guys are an item. So I just though you fell in love with the tough guy act.» He said sitting down on the bed.

«We're not an item. He kidnapped me and I will never forgive him for that!» I said raging. 

«Okay, that's okay. I'm sorry for assuming.» He said looking apologetic, well almost. I just looked angry at him and sat down in my chair again.

...

«Can I ask you a question?» Harry said braking the silence. We've been silent for hours, it has gone dark and a lot of people have come and gone downstairs.

«Yeah.» I said looking over at him.

«Do you know that they are looking for you?» He asked looking at me with pricing eyes.

«I saw the news just before my birthday, I didn't think they still were though.» I answered honestly.

«Louis will slipp up, he'll forget that you're kidnapped and he'll let you out, soner or later. I wont help, but I wont stop you either.» He said sincere.

«Well, thanks I guess.» I said looking at my hands in my lap. I guess he's right, one day Louis will slip up and I can go home again. It's not that I don't like Louis its just that I want to be free and I need my family and friends to know I'm okay. I sat looking out the window feeling my self drift off to sleep again.

...

«Kitten?» Harry asked next to me, shaking my shoulder.

«Huh?» I asked slowly opening my eyes.

«I should go make some dinner, do you want to come?» He asked gently. I wonder why he is calm now a days, in the beginning he seemed like a very unstable and violent guy.

«Yeah, sure.» I said slowly standing up from my chair feeling my bones crack. He lead the way down to the kitchen in silence.

«What are you making?» I asked as he started to roam the fridge.

«I think I'll make tacos. We have a lot of vegetables that soon needs to be eaten.» He said taking out all kinds of food.

«Nice. I like tacos.» I said trying to keep the conversation going.

«Good.» He said, beginning to cook. I guess he don't want to talk. It's understandable I just miss someone to talk to, for a while I could talk to Louis, but now he isn't here so it's pointless. I wish I was at home, even though my mom and I never really had a strong relationship, I still miss her.

«My mom used to make the best tacos. We had homemade tacos every Friday and she made the best seasoning on it.» I said smelling that familiar cumin smell.

«Well, I'm using my own mom's recipe so we'll see what you say later...» He said smiling at me for the first time since we fought. He continued cooking in silence but it wasn't as forced any more.

...

«Night Harry.» I whispered as he fell asleep on my chair. Louis' not back yet so he insisted on staying. I couldn't sleep though, so I kept looking at the ceiling. Its completely dark though so I couldn't see much. Suddenly there was a stipe of light shining in to the room. Louis silently walked in the door, clearly thinking we both were asleep. I sat up a little so he could see I was awake though and a small smile played over his features. He pointed to the bathroom and walked over, his phone lighting the way.

«Hey». I whispered when Louis snuck in to bed after taking a shower, not waking Harry.

«Hey, I had to shower, super sweaty.» He said putting the comforter closer around me, dropping his head hard down on the pillow.

«Sounds reasonable.» I said yarning.

«Good night beautiful.» Louis said closing his phone and casting darkness over the room.

...

Hope you like the story so far, gif of a tired Louis at the top, hope you have a good day forwards!