Chapter 17 I'm not ticklish

Chapter 17 I'm not ticklish!

(Play the video at the top, the music plays an significant part)

Kat's POV:

«Kitten? Are you coming? I'm hungry.» Louis said standing in the door way.

«You're not going out?» I asked puzzled.

«No, I didn't tell you? I'm staying home today, with you. Harry had to do something, so I wanted to spend the day with you.» He said smiling at me. I got up and followed him downstairs. Harry had prepared smoothies and granola bars for breakfast so I could for once eat it myself.

«It's yummy.» I said smiling at Louis.

«It's food. I can think of a lot of better things to eat.» He said looking funny at me.

«That's just because you don't like food that's supposed to be healthy.» I said laughing at him, jumping of the kitchen chair.

«Shut up.» He said laughing with me, walking in to the living room.

«Hey, could we go to the piano again, please?» I asked turning towards him

«I guess.» He said shrugging.

«Cool. I don't remember the way though, so you have to go first.» I said making room for him to pass me, in the hallway we were walking in.

«Sure.» He said walking ahead with a purpose. We walked familiar hallways and not so familiar hallways , passed through the library, in to the ballet room and then we were back in to the piano room.

«I like this room.» I said walking along the row of windows.

«Why?» Louis asked sitting down on the piano stool, following me with his eyes.

«It's a beautiful room. Even though it's practically empty, it's so full of life. Of course the piano makes it mean something. But just think of how creative you can be in a room like this, making music, painting, drawing, taking photographs, writing books. I can just feel the inspiration flow though the room.» I said stopping in front of the piano, carefully leaning on it.

«You have an extremely beautiful mind.» Louis said quietly, the words sounding so true. I couldn't say anything to that, so I just sat down next to him. Louis opened up the lid of the piano, looking over the sharp white tangents contrasting with the black all around. Even Louis and I was covered in black, him in his black shirt and black suit, me in a pair of black jeans and the black hoodie with The King written on the back. Louis pressed down some keys, and then he started to play, very skilfully too. Some melody fitting the dark grey December weather, but still giving off a feeling of hope.

«You're amazing.» I said not really thinking before speaking.

«Thank you.» He said sincere, continuing to play. The music flooded through me, making me calm, it even made me feel free for a little while. When Louis stopped the music just faded out and the room turned silent as if no one had played at all.

«How did you learn to play?» I asked after a long silence, looking back up at him.

«In school actually, I took music instead of science. Teacher said I had a natural talent for piano so he thought me everything he knew.» Louis said looking out the window.

«Cool, same here, but when my mom found out I was good at it, she started to pay for piano lessons as well. I actually got an interview for a cultural school of music, so I could teach the younger kids. I was really looking forward to it.» I said standing up and walking along the windows again, stopping in the corner where the windows meet.

«Oh» Is all Louis said before he walked towards the door, only turning back towards me when I didn't follow. We walked back to the living room, where Louis put on BBC Brit who had a marathon of QI and Live at the Apollo. When the bad omen disappeared we both sat there laughing our socks of. In one of the commercials Louis got us snacks as well, so the day got the good back in it.

«Did you know that Harry is ticklish?» Louis asked at some random point.

«No, but really?» I asked a bit surprised.

«Promise, if anyone else finds out he will kill us both but he is super ticklish.» Louis said laughing.

«Prove it, when he comes back, you have to prove it!» I said stern.

«Promise!» he answered laughing but then he launched towards me his hands tickling me everywhere.

«No!»

«Wait!»

«I yeald!» I screamed out between breaths, the worst part though, not being able to take revenge. Louis finally stopped when we both fell of the couch and down on to the floor.

«I'll stop!» Louis said between laughs.

«You're evil.» I said as he helped me up on my feet.

«I try my best.» He said with a huge smile on his face.

"You're lucky I can't retaliate." I said pretending to me mad at him.

«You know, you need some more clothes, I should take you shopping some day.» Louis said out of the blue. Did he mean OUT shopping?!?!

«Well I could use some more fitting tops.» I said in a calm voice, showing him how long the sleeves of his sweater was on me.

«Exactly, I'll find a day that works.» He said smiling at me. Holy shit!!!!

...

We were sitting in Louis' office, eating dinner, when Harry came home.

«I'm the best!» I said and then he closed the door to the office and disappeared.

«I'm guessing he did what he was supposed to do then.» Louis said shrugging, and then going back to his computer.

«Lou? Can I ask you something?» I asked as he was packing up some notes and money.

«Sure.» He said looking expectingly up at me.

«The flowers, the flowers on your night stand, the only flowers in the house, where do they come from?» I asked, it has been nagging at me for a long time, since I have never seen any of the lads coming in with them.

«Um» Louis said sitting back down. I just looked back at him.

«They are from my family. I save up money for my sisters and brother so that they have some savings when they get older and my mom sends me flowers every week in return. So that I will remember that there are other things in life then my jobb.» He answered completely emotionless.

«That's really sweet.» I said honestly. 

...

Hope you like the story so far, gif of tickling at the top and the song Louis played on the piano, hope you have a good day forwards!