Chapter 4 Get out

Chapter 4 Get Out

Kat's POV:

I told myself I wasn't so scared to get tied up to the bed again, and that I should just get a proper night sleep, but it's been dark for ages and I'm wide awake. Louis said he would be right next door, which just terrifies me so much, so I haven't dared step out of the bed, but I'm tired of lying here being scared. I carefully got out of bed and just tip toed over to the window just so I could look out and pretend I had a little bit of freedom. It was pitch black outside but I still felt freer then on the bed. I could still feel the chains holding me down. I got cold standing still and started to walk around the room. I wish I had some more clothes, well I have the hoodie Louis gave me, but I found out it was his so I just really don't want to wear it. I walked over to the door just to check it was locked and I could see that the lock was in, Liam did say the lock was broken though. I carefully took a hold of the door nob and the lock made a small sound and then the door opened. OMG! I can get out of here! I need to be silent, and make sure that no one hears me. I walked out of the room and as carefully as possible I closed the door back up in case someone walks past it. I walked through the doors I remembered we walked through earlier and was standing in front of the front door.

I looked out and saw that the gate was guarded, I have to climb over the fence a place where no one can see me. I started to open all the locks on the door and when I thought I had everyone open it was still locked, I tried to look for a key but couldn't find one. I walked over to the living room and looked around to see if any of the windows would open. All windows were closed with some electric lock so I couldn't open any of them. I'm freaking getting out of here! I walked over to a dining room and found a chair. Lets hope this works and that it doesn't make to much noise. I swung the chair a couple of times and then I threw it at the window and a dog sized hole was made, but it made so much noise. This definitely woke someone up! I have to get out now! I'll get out of here and if I'm covered in glass I'll go to a hospital, but I have to watch over my legs, that way I can run as far as possible. I crawled through the broken glass using my hands and feet instead of crawling on my knees. 

I got out, my hands obviously having glass in them, but my legs seemed fine. I ran to the darkest side of the garden. I had to go through a bunch of bushes with thorns on them, but like last time I used my hands as protection for my feet even though the thorns really made my hands burn. I looked up at the fence which was at least three meters high. It was almost so I could press through the bars but just almost.

«Thank God I'm good at climbing!» I said out loud as I started to climb the fences and when I got to the top I saw the lights in the house starting to go on. I have to hurry up! I got to the top and took a hold of the sharp top, and I tok a swing and jumped over to the other side, the tops were unfortunately as sharp as they looked and I almost lost my hold because of the pain, but I held through and looked down at the ground. Can I jump? I can, and I did. I landed on all four and noticed the broken glass from earlier go deeper in to my hands. I still got up and I had definitely hurt my ankle, but not to bad, so I got up and started to walk the fastes I have ever walked. I can do this. I heard voices at the house and started running. I can fucking do this! If I just get far enough away I'll be free again. 

«Fuck!» I fell as I stepped wrong and hurt my bad ankle even more. I took a deep breat, got up and starting running again. I heard cars drive behind me but I could also see lights from houses just a couple of hundred meters ahead. I just need to get there and then I'm safe, and freaking free.

«Get her alive!» I heard from behind me. No fucking way you are! I thought as I continued to run. I heard someone go out of the cars while the others continued to drive. I ran all I had and I heard someone laugh behind me, oh god they are catching up. 

«Got you!» Someone said as I was jumped on and went straight to the ground. I continued to fight him, I think its Harry. I wiggled away from him and started to get up as someone kicked my side, making me scream out in pain. I kicked one of them and heard a groan but they continued to hold me down. I was suppose to get out of here! I continued to struggle against them but at some point my head hit the pavement a little to hard and I lost the will to fight.

«I think she's badly hurt.» I heard someone say, but after that I just toned out and at some point I blacked out. 

...

So a bit short but really exiting, I hope you like it, leave me comments if there is anything you think I should change, hope you have a good day forward!