Chapter 6 Fight it

Chapter 6 Fight it

Kitten's POV:

I woke up as I felt the bed move beside me, not that I've slept too much tonight. Louis got out of the bed and walked in to the closet, I just lied completely still hoping he would leave me alone. He came out a couple of minutes later dressed in a dark gray suit with a dark gray shirt inside, then he walked in to the bathroom. I turned on my back and starred to the ceiling. I'm finding out where in the house this room is today, that is my only goal for the day. I heard the door open and saw Louis walking out with his hair pushed up and with a determination I must say scared me. He didn't even look my way when he exited the room. I pushed myself up so I was sitting up against the head board. I wonder why Louis always wear suits, like, does he go to an office, does he kill people in a suit, I don't get it. I moved around on the bed feeling how my ankle and ribs are doing. My ribs still hurt when I turn my body but my ankle is bearable. I pushed the covers aside with my legs and then I sat on the edge of the bed. I got up, I had to be careful so I won't loose my balance and fall on my hands. I walked over to the window closest to me and leaned against it. I was definitely in second floor if not third, I looked out over a pool area and behind that was some trees and bushes and behind there again was the fence. I think I'm on the opposite side of the house, and I don't think I've been near this part before, which means I have no idea how to get out if the chance comes. I leaned against the wall and then I slid down to the floor.

...

I was still sitting on the floor when Liam walked in the door holding a tray with food on it.

«Hey, I thought you were supposed to be in bed?» He said putting down the tray on my nightstand, right next to the red rose.

«It gets boring, just lying there.» I said making sure my hands were properly hidden inside the sleeves of the jumper.

«I get that. I'm bringing food, Louis said you don't really care what you get so I brought a normal english breakfast.» He said pointing over to the tray.

«Thanks, yeah, I'm not picky or anything like that...» I said pulling my knees to my chest.

«Thats good, just if you don't like it don't say it so Harry hears it, he is really sensitive when it comes to his cooking.» He said smiling.

«Harry, sensitive, I don't believe you.» I said looking skeptical up at him.

«Well, he'll probably ruin something and not cry but its always better to be on the safe side.» He said fixing something on the tray.

«Okay.» I said looking at the door. Liam got the hint and walked over to the door. He opened it up and was about to go when he turned back towards me.

«Louis is coming home soon, so there's nothing to worry about.» He said and then he walked out and closed the door behind him. Why would I care if Louis is here or not? It's not like he makes me feel safer, rather the opposite. I got up from the floor and walked over to the bed, sitting down on the side. I looked over the food and everything was in big bites and it was harder to eat then the pasta from yesterday. I managed to get some bread in me but it was hard to get anything else off the plate. Why cant it just be a bit easier? I tried to eat some of the sausages but I couldn't and after a few tries I got so annoyed I ended up punching the plate of the nightstand and the whole thing broke, and there were food all over the floor.

«Fuck!» I said pulling my legs up on the bed. I leaned back on the headboard. I hope no one loves that plate. I closed my eyes and after a couple of minutes I fell asleep.

...

I woke up as someone knocked on the door, I think thats the first time that happens.

«Yeah?» I asked. Harry came in looking over at me, and then he looked at the food on the floor.