Storm Inside Of me

I aged the girls up.
Elsa 11
Anna 8
Prancing around my room I waited for mama and papa. "Mama!" Mama place my breakfast on my desk. "Mama when can I see Anna?" I was already 11!  "Not any time soon dear if you start talking to Anna it will mess everything up!" Papa said coldly. "I HAVANT SEEN TH OUTSIDE WORLD IN YEARS! AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO PLAY WITH MY SISTER YOU KNOCK HER OUT AND TAKE HER TO THE STUPID TROLLS IN STEAD OF A DOCTOR LIKE NORMAL PARENTS!" I screamed a uncontrollable blizzard formed in my room. "ELSA CONCEAL DONT FELL!" "SHUT UP!" I yelled. Mama grabbed my arms I pulled back causing my gloves to fall off. I picked them up opened the window and tossed them out. The storm grew bigger and bigger till I could barley see mama and papa. I swirled around in circle my braid and bangs hitting me in my face. "OHH IM SUCH A FOOL I CANT BE FREE! NO ESCAPE FROM THE STORM INSIDE OF ME! I can't control the curse!" "Elsa honey pleas--" "Ohhh mama please you'll only make it worse! There's so much fear. YOUR NOT SAFE HERE! "We can face this thing together YOU WILL F***ING CONTROL YOUR POWERS!" Noooo!" I yelled "AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!" "I CAAAAANT!" I yelled shooting ice behind mama and papa ducked. I swirled around in my storm. My Braid still hitting my face. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM EVER! WHWN YOU LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR CURSE YOU CAN SEE ANNA AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! MONSTER! YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT WE NEVER WANTED YOU!" Papa spat coldly I knew he didn't mean it but I felt so hurt by his words. Facing mama and papa I turned my back and dropped to my knees. "Get out!" Mama and papa ran out in fear. Of course the door locked on the way out.
Tomorrow August 20th is my birthday yay! Ya no one cares.