Accident and trolls.

Hey so this is mah second chapter I never intended for it to be good. But this is during the troll part and the part of the movie where Elsa freezes Anna's head so enjoy! Btw Elsa is 8 Anna is 5.
Elsa's POV
We ran down the stairs closing the door to the ballroom we ran over the middle of the room.
"do the magic do the magic!" Anna chanted happily as I made a snowball in my hand. Her eyes light up in joy as I made the snowball burst making it snow in the ballroom!
"This is amazing!" Anna said. "Watch this!" I said stomping my foot we started skating. Then we built Olaf the snowman. "Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" "I love you Olaf!" Anna cheered happily hugging Olaf. We went skating with Olaf and then we slide down a snow hill. "Ahaha! Tickle bumps!" Anna cheered before running over to some snow hills. She started jumping faster and faster on snow hills. "Slow down!" I yelled she ether didn't hear me or ignored me. I slipped on some ice getting up Anna was already coming down she was gonna hurt herself! "ANNA!" I yelled I was gonna shoot a blast of snow under her feet to save her. Boy I shouldn't of done that I hit her...in the head with my powers a white piece formed in her hair. "Don't worry Anna I got you!" Not knowing what to do I panicked I called for my parents. "Mama papa!" The next thing I knew the trolls were removing Anna's memory's. I was overjoyed that Anna survived but I was sad that Anna wouldn't remember my powers. "Your power has great beauty in in but also great danger! You must learn to control it or fear we'll be your enemy!" The elderly troll said. Filching I grabbed on tightly to papa's shirt. "She will learn to control I'm sure! Till then we'll lock the gates. Limit her contact with people, and keep her powers hidden from everyone. Including Anna." He added before jumping on the horses we rode home again. After we went home. We went to sleep. I woke up and within a few hours my stuff was moved into a spare bedroom.
Sorry for a short chapter so far only BoniDisneyTris is reading Watch for updates I'll try to update later today. I'll also Ty to make longer chapters. Might go back and make it longer idk..