Short storys

Anna 5
Elsa 8
Before isolation.
Accident

Anna walked down stairs. She snook into the kitchen climbed carefully on the counter grabbed a glass (nearly breaking it) grabbed some water and quietly walking upstairs. BANG BANG BANG! Aloud noise scared the five year old causing her to spill the glass of water all over herself. Anna sighed she walked back downstairs and grabbed some lemonade the loud noise scared her again spilling the liquid on her and her bed. She peed all over her self and her bed. Anna walked downstairs and placed the glass in the sink. Anna walked upstairs walked into her shares room and crept over to her sisters side of the room. A shiver shot up her spine from her wet clothes, reminding her why she came to her sister's bed at one in the morning. She laid a hand on Elsa's shoulder and shook gently. "Els? Hey Elsa," she whispered.

"Mm... Anna go back to sleep," the blonde mumbled. "You can't stay with me tonight." She turned her back to Anna and pulled the covers up to her chin.

"But I need your help," persisted Anna.

"What could you possibly need help with this early in the morning? I told you to ask me for help with your homework last night. When I was awake... And cared."

"No I don't need help with my homework. I... I had an accident."

Elsa sat up, wide awake. "What kind of accident? Does it happen to involve a bed and wetting of some kind?" The eight year old asked. "Yeah... And a glass of water and lemonade." Even in the dark, Elsa knew she was blushing furiously. "I-it was an accident though! Well, obviously, since I said it was one. But I didn't mean to do it! Wait, that's what an accident is. I'm so sorry! I-I just need some of your help cleaning it up. I... This is so embarrassing."

Elsa sighed, running a hand through her disheveled platinum blonde tresses. She really didn't feel like listening to her sister's rambling, (not that she didn't find it endearing; right now was just not the time) let alone get up and help her sister with something she should have control over. Especially at the age of five. "...don't you think you're a little too old for this?" She turned on her lamp and, just like she suspected, the redhead's cheeks were the color of her hair. She glanced down and saw that there was a wet patch on the front of the girl's nightgown, which was quickly covered by a pair of hands.

"Please don't look," pleaded Anna.

Sighing again, Elsa threw back her covers and swung her legs around, placing her feet on the floor. "Well, why don't you go change out of your... pee-stained clothes while I attend to your-"

"Wait, what?" Anna stuck out her hands, palms facing her sister. "Pee?" Right then, everything clicked. Her eyebrows shot up and she laughed. "You think I peed myself?"

Elsa narrowed her eyes in confusion. "Well...yeah. You said you had an accident."

"Not that kind of accident! I got a glass of water from the kitchen and went back to my room. A loud noise from outside scared me and I spilled the water all over myself so I went downstairs and got some lemonade the noice scared me again and it spilled all over me and my bed then..." Anna took a deep breath. "I peed on myself."

"Thank the heavens. The last thing I wanted was to be cleaning up pee. "Will actually you do.." "Darn it!" Elsa took the wet sheets to the laundry room and started the wash . The smell of lemonade mixed with pee was strong.

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She stood from the bed, stretching and yawning. "Well come on, little one, let's go get you cleaned up." She placed a hand on her sister's back, nudging her sister forward.

Anna looked at her. "I can't believe you thought I actually wet myself."

The blonde shrugged. "Well, you never know and you kinda did."