Do you wanna build a snowman?

So this will take place in Anna's Point of view and I might switch back to Elsa's currently watching Frozen while writing this lol. Also follow BoniDisneyTris she writes awesome stories! Anyway on with the story. Enjoy. BTW POV means point of view.
Anna's point of view (POV)
I watched as Elsa closed the door. I wanted to play with Elsa I didn't understand why Elsa randomly locked herself in her room! I ran up to Elsa's door and started to sing a song I made up.
"Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play! I never see you anymore come out the door! It's like you gone away! We used to best buddies and know we're NOT I wish you would tell me WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Do you wanna build a snowman" I asked politely. "it doesn't have to be a snowman!" I whispered through the lock.
"Go away Anna!" Elsa told me. "Okay bye..." :( I walked away sadly.
Elsa's POV
Walking up to my window I placed my hands on the window to get a better view of Arendelle. The window frosted up gasping, I pulled away as Papa walked in. He lead more towards the fireplace in my study for when I'm older.
"The gloves we'll help" He said slipping some white gloves on my hands. "see conceal it...." "Don't feel it." I finished.
"Don't let it show!" Or let it snow in my case I thought quietly to my self. Papa walked out locking the door. Last night events of my striking Anna played over and over in my mind. I wanted to cry and scream every time I thought about the incident in the ballroom. It was all my fault! If I had never had said yes I wouldn't be locked away! I need to learn to have the power to tell my sister No when she asks me to do magic!
Mama walked in. "It's only for the time being dear" Mama started as she tied the hair tie on the end of my hair.
"Listen to me dear, it's nothing there to fear you are close to me, and that was meant to be. It won't hurt you hear your powers coming clear this icy storm inside you only need to hide. It was not your fault your magic went out cold. But I am sure with that... Your sister will forget! She'll be fine again but it can't stay the same you have to hide it now cause Anna do not know!" Mama sung. "But mama I'm afraid! I don't know what's happening with me!" I whispered.
"Elsa you'll be fine it's a part of you and you need to learn to live with it. You can control it." Mama said in a loving voice. "No I can't! I don't even how! And-and what if I'm going to hurt someone of you...again!" I panicked.
"No. You won't. Elsa I will protect you! I'm right beside you will be safe and sound there won't be harm around. No need to have fear it makes you special dear this powers a part of you that we will being going through. Remember I love you just the way you are." Mama finished as she put the tray of cereal on my desk. Sitting down mama left and locked the door. Sighing I started to eat my 'Coco Puffs' the extra chocolatly flavour reminded me of Anna. She was obsessed with chocolate just like me. "I love you Anna. I hope we can be together soon."
Hey guys so new chapter! Lol :) so I hope it was longer. The sing Idun (Elsa's mom) sung to Elsa is
Elsa's lullaby for Ally Bringson on YouTube I think she deleted her account. But there's several videos of this song. Bye